ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas Meet Ideas

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey NE'ers.

Every year we have a Christmas get together just for a chin wag and some photos (although the car park was pitch black last year).

Any who, I'm thinking the best day to do this will be Wednesday, 18th December at the usual time of 7.00-7.30

Last year we went to the Windmill Pub just up the A19.

Few drinks and chit chat and it was a decent turn out.

So this year in asking you guys where you think we should go.

People moan about to north or to South so please voice your opinions and we will get something sorted!

Thanks, Sam.

FF 182 + Cup packs
Suppose it depends where the majority of people are from, find out how many people will actually turn up and pick a decent place in the middle.

BG V6, LY 182
I'll come. All I can say is, somewhere with decent lightning. Nowt worse when it's dark and can't see nothing.

Clio 1.2l 16v sport
This is really close to me so if i could get the time off work, i would be up for coming to my first meet! :D

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Another meet I'm away for - think I've only managed one and that was three or four years back near Durham services

Hey NE'ers.

Every year we have a Christmas get together just for a chin wag and some photos (although the car park was pitch black last year).

Any who, I'm thinking the best day to do this will be Wednesday, 18th December at the usual time of 7.00-7.30

Last year we went to the Windmill Pub just up the A19.

Few drinks and chit chat and it was a decent turn out.

So this year in asking you guys where you think we should go.

People moan about to north or to South so please voice your opinions and we will get something sorted!

Thanks, Sam.

ill attend as i want to have a chat with you mate.

Clio V6 255
i might come to ... but probs not in the vee ... might come in the misses 500 abarth instead , or if not my pug 107 :)

Clio V6 255
It's done 9800 miles in its life and is mint ! Thanks to two previous owners , i appreciate it for what it is and its aesthetics to much to spoil it on winter roads due to it been one of the best in the country ... Summer time will be great though .. Some nice shows and stuff ...

182 Cup & DCi 172
Gutted as got to work tonight now and start at 19:00.

Enjoy the night and hope to make the next meet

Rob