ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester meet

Clio 172 "Ruby"
hey guys i was at the last one at roots n shoots, in silver astra, now proud owner of a flame red 172 FF, lets get a meet on the go asap around 5 on saturday or sunday, as many peps as poss is a must lol so lets get thinkin :rasp:
v6clo aka ash will defo be there!!!!! wont you ash!!!!

Last edited:
  Clio 172 "Ruby"
yea it was mate an thanks dude, i no me an ash was gutted we couldnt make it, spread the word tho dude an get some peps to come

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes mate was thinking about getting a meet going this week or next week let's try for Sunday meet at roots n shoots again not sure if I'll be in the vee might be in the new toy.. Gutted that we missed the last meet it looked ace!

Clio 172 "Ruby"
dude carbon bits have arrived ill come round tonite an you can help me put them on??

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate was thinking about getting a meet going this week or next week let's try for Sunday meet at roots n shoots again not sure if I'll be in the vee might be in the new toy.. Gutted that we missed the last meet it looked ace!

Been trophy shopping ash? :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Been trophy shopping ash? :p

yes mate have started looking about thought i had got a trophy but i missed it. but i am not 100% if its going to be a trophy seems like its going to be hard to get a really good 1... buts its got to be a 182 of some sort i think was looking for a ly but i really want a trophy. i need to go and have a proper look at 1. did think i was going to have 1 for this weekend but got to find the right 1..

Clio 172 "Ruby"
yea peps its gonna be sunday an meet up at roots an shoots again about 3:30 let me know whos comin

keo

Clio Trophy
i am supposed to be go karting sunday afternoon so think il miss this :( enjoyed last wales meet to. Even though its a bit if a mission from stoke

Clio 172 "Ruby"
i cant wait for this meet its gonna be epic, rite good drive were goin on thanks to ash

Clio 172 "Ruby"
yea course you do, due ill pop round tonite wanna show you my yellow nipple ring lol

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
How gays that sound. Don't think I'll be getting the new toy now the girlfriend what's to buy a project house I am gutted:dapprove: propper gutted i even was thinking about buying a cat d or c. maybe she will got off it.

Last edited:
  Clio 172 "Ruby"
I no fucked the misses of this time she can get bent I ain't missin the this one, you will no what I mean by the nipple ring to when you see the car lads lol

Clio 172 "Ruby"
Both of ours are spotless lol done this morning, now they are just baskin in the sun

Clio 172 "Ruby"
What a epic meet that was some of the best driving roads good old Wales has to offer, pics up tomoro