ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mini meet chester!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I know its a bit late but if anyone is game for a meet tonight 30/08/11 put your names down meet in chester at roots n shoots ch3 5qd at about 7ish. For a few photos a chat then maybe off for a spin.

1. v6clo

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
1. V6clo
2. XxhardingxX
3. Jc172rs
4. crazyass**teboy
5. Jamie.d

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
1. V6clo
2. XxhardingxX
3. Jc172rs
4. crazyass**teboy
5. Jamie.d
6. Fastdanbar
7. Video b**ch (in his derv)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think the b**ches b**ch is comin dunno if he will be in his Zetec slightly......S or not though :S

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I think I'm gonna buy a small magnetic "slightly" sticker to put before his badge for our photos :)

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Hope you had a good mini meet. I was busy getting my taxi cleared and clean ready to trade it in later today. I heard you all going from Roots N Shoots from my house half a mile away! It sounded awesome! I'll bring my new Renault Trafic Sport taxi to one of the meets sometime.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
It was a good turn out for a mini meet
There were 2 EK9 civics and a fiesta ZS, so you would of heard those too

Subaru w r x now
can not do this one lads at work till 8 to night but if you breakdown down you could see me in my truck when i come to pick you up lol but sill up for sat can not wait just let me no were we are meeting up and thanks for tues night top night