ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chester mini meet 18/10/12

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol Scott sounds about right pet!

Id like to try and get some good photos so if the weather is ok I wouldn't mind try a couple of places might be cool for a few shots then nando's or the Cheshire cat just down the road from me has just bin rebuild it was fairly good before and it's got a big carpark and it's massive inside so that could be good in there for us.

Might have to give the car a quick wash before coming down then.

It goes dark pretty early now, so I presume you've got locations with decent light in mind?

I'll bring my tripod & camera down.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well we could go where we went last time that was good for photos and the lights were good and that was on the top level if we went down onne it would be better again. Or theres big carpark just passed roots n shoots with big lights but I've only ever bin in the day but i think it could be worth a try as its got a nice back ground.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Might have to give the car a quick wash before coming down then.

It goes dark pretty early now, so I presume you've got locations with decent light in mind?

I'll bring my tripod & camera down.

ace.

hopefully im there in time for some sunset shots, seems to happen around 6:30 now and could look good :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am going to try and clean the car tomorrow or I might try and nip home and get the vee

rb182 cup
i wont be stayin long...got stuff to do aswell...gotta get stuff ready cos im goin away tomorrow

Aye, decent night, apart from the jobsworth carpark attendant.

Girl in Pizza Hut had her work cut out, especially when she mistakenly thought Ash was asking if she was loyal/faithful.

Cheers for organising it :)

We tried to go to Frankie & Benny's but Mrs Tits-a-lot made us wait 30 mins for a table and drinks were a fortune.

So we went to Pizza Hut who gave us a table immediately :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol gave us a table but no food for a long time! But f**king hell it was crap it made me feel so ill :( good night shame about the photos