ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheltenham + Malice

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Malice round the corner from Dakota nr Wellington street, sad but i only recognised the car due to the PAedo Bear + your bling bling gear knob. Was gonna take a pic but new Gf may have thought i was a bit sad.

Silver 172 cambray place.

RB on the M5

Black 172 on M5 with white Speedlines

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Malice round the corner from Dakota nr Wellington street, sad but i only recognised the car due to the PAedo Bear + your bling bling gear knob. Was gonna take a pic but new Gf may have thought i was a bit sad.

Silver 172 cambray place.

RB on the M5

Black 172 on M5 with white Speedlines

ha ha thats scary lol, i was in dakota! you should of taken a pic, she was filthy lol! (my car not your gf lol)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
LOL shes did wonder why i was staring at somone elses car tbh

I wanna go to Dakota on a FRiday night they had high contrast there last week iirc, Hed KAndi on Saturdays isnt it?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
last friday there was some dnb thing, couple weeks ago pendulum was playing there, they play alot of dnb and dub step... i went on sat (vallentines night) and downstairs in dbar they had rnb etc, upstairs was dnb, dance, funky house... its ok its a bit weird cant tell if its a bar trying to be a club or a club trying to be a bar!

go carefull on the stairs in there too, my mate fell down and took me out with him!!! he had cuts and bruises all up his legs and back lol i laughed alot he nearly cried :)

will be out in chelt tomorrow night for my birthday if ur about, not sure where im going i think we spoke about 13 or possibly blush or moda...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Thanks for offer but...
meh i live in Birmingham , work in Cheltenham and used to live there.

Moda?? lol is that place still going? i used to go there all the time and Niche!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
well moda is now called the place lol, where do you work in chelt???

niche is closed now :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i may have crashed my car revels lol... but you had lost that lens a couple times already from your glasses! u then lost it somewhere between the car and the glass from the shelter lol!

i may have crashed my car revels lol... but you had lost that lens a couple times already from your glasses! u then lost it somewhere between the car and the glass from the shelter lol!

lol, dropped not lost. It was only you bouncing me across the car that caused it to become lost.

Shoddy Specsavers rubbish ;)