ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Eagle F1's ?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Looking for two pairs of Eagle F1's in 205/45 16.

I'm thinking it's probably Black Circles or Camskill. Anyone else know of any others that are cheaper still?

Thanks.:)

If you fancy trip round the M25 try these guys;

Bracknell Tyre & Battery
Unit 1 Longshot Industrial Estate Longshot Lane
Bracknell Berkshire RG12 1RL

Tel: 01344 411323

They have always beaten any other place I have tried by quite a bit. Might be worth the petrol money.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
^ I used to use Elite many times in the past. Found their prices pretty reasonable. Though I'm about 40 miles from the A 13. Only round the corner for you?

Still worth contacting for a quote though. Thanks.:)

its not too far from me, half hour maybe, just always find them easier and the prices include fitting and means i dont have to mail order, wait, pay someone else to fit them. Just get it all done at one place nice and easy!

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
^ That method does have it's advantages. I used Event Tyres to fit a couple of Exalto's. The mobile fitter scratched my wheels, not pleased at all :mad: . Wouldn't use em' again.

The 182 wheels are very easy to scratch when rolling new tyres on. I had a mate do mine for me as I knew he wouldnt screw them up.

172 cup
Check mytyres.co.uk, thats there i always get my F1's from, rapid delivery and always in stock, i think they charge about £54 each in that size