ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chaviest cars you have seen [pics required]

Clio mk1
DSC00639.jpg

Is that a front slitter being used as a side skirt?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Just seen a standard 5dr clio 2004ish .. silver .. with these wonderous rims.

Pro-Sprint_P.jpg

I nearly fell off the road laughing at the male driver!

:quiet:

Clio mk1 rally :P
saw this a few days ago.... the guy got out and said to me .. dont u wish urs looked like that...
i was like... hell no

25112008212.jpg

25112008213.jpg

wait and see ;)
il try and get a pik of my mates 106, it will beat anything in this thread hands down, its a real beauty ;)

MINI Cooper S
Some shockers on here!! Seen that white and pink Vectra in Chesterfield most weeks, looks awful and as i remember they have a couple of other vectras at the same house all chavved up. Often drive past and laugh to myself.

1.2 Clio
422494-1.jpg

Mega lolz, this chap lives 100metres away from my house.
He has since moved out and runs this company partly shared with his brother.... He bro still lives there and cruises around in a audi TT with a private reg like teen H or something. The hamblin brothers. Defo not chavs but they do some crap to their cars!

Boot was full of subs too. In a sealed enclosure.... waste!
He now has a VW van, again modded... I'll get a pic sumtime!

wait and see ;)
Image018.gif
, my mates pug 106 with a dimma kit and yes that it is just coverd in primar, reminds me of a bodged vee replica in a way LOL, sorry for the bad pik wus taken on a phone and at night

LY R26
Lol, my mate owns this, bought it off ebay for a laugh.

He also owns a high powered Supra with a single turbo conversion, but bought the 'Dog Car' for banter really:D

in fairness i wanted to buy the dog car too, sold for like £160 on ebay

Focus RS Mk1
that 106 is spot on. steelie, spot lamps. nice little example. would show up a lot of other cars on those types of roads that it looks like there on.