ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat d MK1 Clio V6 for 7k?

A shiny black one.
Ye, looks like someone else pulled out at 7k again as the link above shows it sold for 7k.

The more I look at this the more tempted I am.

30 seconds away from me.

If it's only 30 secs away go & see it.

Do they have any pics of the skirt damage etc, when was it? Tbh, you've only got the dudes word to go on unless they back back up what they're saying. If you do see it, give it a proper proper look over.

A shiny black one.
I'll go and have a sneaky look at this I think, then get in touch with him to see it properly on a day off in the daylight.

Inf 182 Cup
I had £500 worth of damage done to a 1.2 and it was never categorised even though the insurer initially said it was cat c. You've been had somewhere I think.

Had in what sense? I am getting it repaired for £50 and it's no different to any other 182 inferno on the road apart from the dent in the boot lid....I've had the car inspected by RAC and they said the bumpers been pushed in but popped back into it's original place (cracking in paint beside numberplate light), and the boot has a surface dent....The boot floor is flat as you like :)