ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Performance Car Action Day 2008

IMG_5181.gif

200sx S14 Strawberry
Good day lads. Great turnout with the weather as s**t as it was. The drifting was good to watch on the last corner, many spins. Now thinking of buyin a drift car with my mate and give it a go. Even though the clio's back end was sliding out on that corner, Schweppy loved it.

SchwepTek™
Good day lads. Great turnout with the weather as s**t as it was. The drifting was good to watch on the last corner, many spins. Now thinking of buyin a drift car with my mate and give it a go. Even though the clio's back end was sliding out on that corner, Schweppy loved it.

Dam right, you handled it like a beauty ;) Defo a "high 5" moment!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
DSCF1946.jpg

ROTFPMSL!!!! Check out my hood!! (i can't beleive you f*****s let me walk round looking like that!)

Oh, and the car is now sold... :(

LY R26
ah i didnt know which was yours crusty, i wanted to look at how it sat with the springs on! doh!

Last edited:
  Ph1 V6
DSCF1927.jpg

DSCF1922.jpg

That Civic went into a spin right in front of me after panicking at the to55er in a 3000 GT that just cut me up on Avon Rise after the chequered flag lost it on the grass the opposite side. Was a bit sketchy trying to avoid the two of them spinning.

Any one get anymore pics of my Vee on track? And did anyone else take their Vee out- didn't see any?

106 GTi
The mini that blew up did it right in front of my mates GTi when we where out on that session, t**t drove along for ages before he decided to take to the grass.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
It was a good day out, even my girlfriend enjoyed it. thanks to Andy and justin for organising it. It eas good out on Track John did you get any pics of my car? Xzibit nice pic of mine thanks and nice pics of mine out on track thank you. Will nice pic of my badges cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
  PH2 172
ah i didnt know which was yours crusty, i wanted to look at how it sat with the springs on! doh!

yeah thats mine ash was urs the one with the polished inlets cuz if it was that was me asking you how you got them that polished up lol do you wanna do mine;)

PH2 172
yeah will do mate im thinking about sellin it next year thinking about a new 197 cup in white aint sure though my mates just ordered 1 for his missus so he guna le tme borrow it.

PH2 172
That may have been mine with the bling bay. Daniels was the other one. Mine had the engine cover in chrome. No one had a chance to catch a photo of it before the rain came down again.

Camera007.jpg

Thats the 1 looks well smart how did you do it again and what did you use.