ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Performance Car Action Day 2008

Just to say thanks to all those that atended, Many thanks and hope you enjoyed the day.

Nice to see some some new faces and always good to see the regulars.

Sorry about the weather but unfortunately that is not under my control lol

SchwepTek™
Was a really good turn out guys! Wasn't expecting everyone to show up knowing what the weather was going to be like so thanks for all your support.

Clio
Great Pics, shame about the weather but still a good turnout. My camera stayed in the car all day aswell, far to cold and wet.

ITB'd 182...
  ITB'd 182...
scan0002.jpg

eyes closed FTW!!!!

Great Pics, shame about the weather but still a good turnout. My camera stayed in the car all day aswell, far to cold and wet.

Passed you at about 8:45 this morning mate, you were heading into Chippenham and I was coming down towards Combe.

Spotted another Silver Vee in the Quarry car park as well, massive spoiler on the back. Also a Black 182 with yellow touches in the paddock (loved the wheel effect and engine bay on it) and also a Cup on the Weekend Racer stand.

Andy - Didn't get any overall stand pics, just sold my wide-angle so I would have needed to stand about 200m back to get any pics of whole cars or the stand in general :) Looked good when I walked back past in the afternoon though.

SchwepTek™
I took a load but won't be able to put them up for a bit as i forgot that i took them on my mates camera LOL!

Couldnt be bothered getting mine wet!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
cheers to everyone yet again for making the most of what this country has to offer in terms of weather. was a good day and nice to get to know some of you a lil better.....

Artic Blue 182 FF
Lol @ Gup with no eyes.
Looks like you had an awesome day guys. Wish i had skived off work to come now :(

Cheers guys for a great day, shame about the weather. My son changed his mind about about us Clio boys but still won't change over from V.A.G. Sorry I had to leave early but was on call and had to go out. Plus I was cold wet but far from miserable. Think I got the award for moving my car the most on the stand. I'll post me pics up later.

BlackGold 182
Ace pics. Seen your stand & it looked good. I was there but not for very long. You might have seen me driving through the stands about 12ish?

2000 clio 172
hey everyone didnt get to meet you lot this time too busy on track but had a great time i have been in my ph 1 172 with my track wheels on

laguna coupe

Passed you at about 8:45 this morning mate, you were heading into Chippenham and I was coming down towards Combe.

Spotted another Silver Vee in the Quarry car park as well, massive spoiler on the back. Also a Black 182 with yellow touches in the paddock (loved the wheel effect and engine bay on it) and also a Cup on the Weekend Racer stand.

Andy - Didn't get any overall stand pics, just sold my wide-angle so I would have needed to stand about 200m back to get any pics of whole cars or the stand in general :) Looked good when I walked back past in the afternoon though.
It will have been me you saw mate

Ah ok, came out well.

Thought the weather would have made for some poor pics.

Didnt notice Paul's splitter hanging off like that when i went out with him at 9.30.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
gr8 day lads sorry i didnt get there up until 2.30, every plan pritty much fell throught yesterday, looked well organised though good job justin. feel sorry for the siera who bottled it into the wall at the end not the way to end the day. anyway good job, and love the pics

Ph1 V6
Was a good day despite the weather. Can't believe I was walking around in a T=shirt and flip flops at last years April action day!! Nice to see a lot of Clio's braving the elements. Got a couple of pics of a black ph1 that was on about 10.30 I will put up later.

Got one of mine and loads more to come..

Picture11.png

Our new club had our own photographer but he was snapping all day so you guys might want to keep an eye on the site and see if he got any of yours cause hes very good :)

http://www.weekendracer.co.uk im sure you trackday boys will like it too :)

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
The only Clio pics I got today so I have tagged them on here ;)

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

Great pic's, unfortunatly that was a pic of a bad move i pulled on that astra :eek: Thought i had a little more power advantage and had to pull out

That was the 3.30pm session, i caught my splitter in the bloody car park driving up to tower at like 2mph :mad: