ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Castle Combe Performance Action Day*** April 9th

Megane 225 F1
How does it work in terms of leaving etc if you get into the paddock. Dont mind the early start but If I do come I would probably need to leave at a reasonable time, which I understand might be a problem? Also, my car aint that clean at the mo lol

You can leave whenever. As Laurence said, there are roads around the paddock so you can easily navigate out :)

:( Car is really really sounding bad, sadly. And as iam not missing this for the third year running, Iam bringing me fathers BMW 330D :D if its ok still to put on the stand ? just spent 3 hours cleaning it so it is blinging on its M5 wheels. Loaded the CD changer with a load of motown and rock. Im sure Lawrence will appreciate the Bimm.

What time at winnall then Fletch ?

As long as you're still coming. There was a BMW last year so I suppose one this year isn't a problem. We should change the title of our club to "AnyCar.net". We have 2 megs, a polo (I think) and now a BMW.

Car all gleamed up wheels off arches cleaned engine bay cleaned washed hd waxed wheels waxed windows woooo just finished :)

It's not really a paddock tbh. All the clios will be parked together that are on the stand where everyone can get to. We will all either be there or on the top corner.

Can't wait for tomorrow now. The sun is gonna be shining like my car ;)

I washed mine (well the polish did) and then used demon shine on it and it looked awesome. Then I had to drive my mate back home from the train station (I'm kind you see) and her drive is dusty. FFS

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Glad you're still coming matey :cool:

I think we should meet at Tescos winnal at 5.20 :eek: and leave at 5.30 Chris.

Car is fairly clean, and brimmed with v-power, and cans of Red bull are in the fridge :approve:

That's early Winnal to Chieveley takes 30 minutes if that. I'm not getting up until 5.30 LOL

Is Pete still coming?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
As long as you're still coming. There was a BMW last year so I suppose one this year isn't a problem. We should change the title of our club to "AnyCar.net". We have 2 megs, a polo (I think) and now a BMW.

I washed mine (well the polish did) and then used demon shine on it and it looked awesome. Then I had to drive my mate back home from the train station (I'm kind you see) and her drive is dusty. FFS

Megane R26's rule TBQFH

I washed, srp'd, egp'd mine :)

Megane 225 F1
AND both on track at the same time! :eek:

BTW has anyone got something that I can hold my phone to the windscreen while we are on track so I can film it?

Megane 225 F1
I love spam.

I will try and get a prize of some sort to the person that can post up the MOST pictures of girls from the show tomorrow.

Megane 225 F1
I love spam.

I will try and get a prize of some sort to the person that can post up the MOST pictures of girls from the show tomorrow.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
That's early Winnal to Chieveley takes 30 minutes if that. I'm not getting up until 5.30 LOL

Is Pete still coming?

Yep Pete is coming.

I've just texted him we are now meeting at Tesco Winnal at 5.35am

Damn thought id get his free ticket :(

Nevermind mate :(

Megane R26's rule TBQFH

I washed, srp'd, egp'd mine :)

I got half way through giving mine a coat of Dodo juice lime prime, before I found it boring, so stopped :eek:

Megane 225 F1
How about a price for the cleanest car :) haha

That's boring and doesn't allow me to sit on my laptop and get all excited tomorrow night.

Sounds like some free stand space ? But i guess you cant get on if you arrive later in the morning ?

You need one of the stand passes to get through the gate. You can risk it if you want, but you could be sent to public car park.

PH2 172
Dirty fukka haha ur just a perv. Got some cleaning stuff if ya wanna use it Tomoz if ya pay me that is hahaha

Megane 225 F1
LOL.

Ok I have tried to come up with some imaginative ways to set the stand up but with 25 cars, I can't think of one that will fit :(

SO!!!

two rows of 8 (each row staggered) and then the 6 that are going on track + Dan' (when he arrives) in the front row.

I would like the 6 track cars to be at the back of the convoy to Combe please, and then once you are in, head off to get your sound test and then I'll arrange the rest of the group. I'll park to one side and then direct you in. I may need you to adjust once you have parked if we run out of space so please don't wonder off straight away.

I'm excited :D

Pics of her?

I like you. Um....hang on......

That's boring and doesn't allow me to sit on my laptop and get all excited tomorrow night.

You need one of the stand passes to get through the gate. You can risk it if you want, but you could be sent to public car park.

Ahh i will try and blag it, see what happens.

I hate parking in the public car park :(

Megane 225 F1
LOL that concrete space is Lukes space ;)

Mum found a picture of me when I was younger and I had such a HUGE hat of hair I cried with laughter. It was probably half my face in size on top of my head.

LY R26
doubt the vx220 would get on that block anyway lol that evo struggled last time.

i say bring back the mop top!

Si

RS Clio 172
Willdot. I decided to get drunk this evening so may be slightly later than expect tomorrow. I expect room for a messy monaco. much love xx

Suzuki Jimny
Just got home. Sunburnt face. I look like a panda.

Awesome day though, took over 800 photos :)