ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Castle Combe Performance Action Day*** April 9th

Megane 225 F1
Nice improvement Steve. Can't wait to get mine on.

Just emailed one of the writters of PFC magazine. She asked me for a few sentences on the day. Hopefully she has some decent pictures of the stand and some of the cars.

340i
There was no way that was standard, it was rapid and sounded unlike a normal 172

The previous owner looked after it ;)

It was a freaky engine... 188bhp / 167ftlb

Only mods where Yozzasport race system, matched inlets, remap, cup aux set-up and it weighs 900kg :)

funny you should mention the different engine tone, it always did sound different to other 1*2's

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
The previous owner looked after it ;)

It was a freaky engine... 188bhp / 167ftlb

Only mods where Yozzasport race system, matched inlets, remap, cup aux set-up and it weighs 900kg :)

funny you should mention the different engine tone, it always did sound different to other 1*2's

Ex renault F1 engine iirc ;)

Monaco Blue 172
Looking good mate! At least it's more in line than when we first bodged it on haha

lol, good old jim and his torx screw drivers ;) wish he could of told us at the start of the day!!

and if anyone knoes anyone wanting a monaco 172 spoiler, remember i have one in my bedroom....