ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 27th April

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This sounds good. Fletch and I will start the CS german section. How do I get in then? And where is the stand in relation to Merlin?

​(Good job I washed the car yesterday!)

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
This sounds good. Fletch and I will start the CS german section. How do I get in then? And where is the stand in relation to Merlin?

​(Good job I washed the car yesterday!)

The CS stand is highlighted on the map below - blocks B1 to B4.

CastleCombe27April2013_zpse5d7a1b4.gif

The usual access point is marked as 'Competitors Entrance', where you'll be asked to pay if you don't already have a ticket.

:rolleyes:

Flame red 172
Hi Guys,

I've already got entry tickets so someone else is welcome to mine.

Just added my track time slots below.

See you all tommorow :)

1. Tim.
2. Christopher.
3. Fletch
4. Pete.
5. Will.

6. Bux
7. DanEdser
8. a.jenkin
9. Aaron
10. nick172sport
11. mad5min (Tony)
12. Carbon maniac

Track time:

1. Christopher. 10:45 and 12:30
2. a.jenkin 10:00 and 11.30

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hi Guys,

1. Tim.
2. Christopher.
3. Fletch
4. Pete.
5. Will.

6. Bux
7. DanEdser
8. a.jenkin
9. Aaron
10. nick172sport
11. mad5min (Tony)
12. Carbon maniac

Track time:

3. Chip 9:15 and 10:15 and 11:15 and 12:15 and 2:30 and 4:15

will probably do a couple in the rs2 car and the rest in the turbo.

320D E91 Estate
Hi Guys,

1. Tim.
2. Christopher.
3. Fletch
4. Pete.
5. Will.

6. Bux
7. DanEdser
8. a.jenkin
9. Aaron
10. nick172sport
11. mad5min (Tony)
12. Carbon maniac

Track time:

3. Chip 9:15 and 10:15 and 11:15 and 12:15 and 2:30 and 4:15
4. James (clio172wannabe) 11:15 and 2:30

will probably do a couple in the rs2 car and the rest in the turbo.

Added my name to the list of people doing track time, don't know if there is any space on the stand for another, will pop over and say hi anyway

Had a great day, got 2000 pics to sort now. Got loads of Clios on track so will post them up once sorted (probably tomorrow).

Clio Trophy #343
We had a brilliant first outing in the clio :) but spent most the day either out in the car or out with someone so no pics lol

Was good to meet Tim, dan and Craig for the first time though, I came over to the cs stand but I could not see Tim, who was the only person I knew lol

Looking forward to pics :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Was a great day. Piss poor turn out from Cs.net which is a shame considering how big the club is.

I hope danlp6 is ok too. Was a heavy whack!

180.5 bhp 172
Just got back in. Trawling through my pics now!

The Fords and Vectra's got into a shouting match in the car park at the Cross Hands at 7:30am, which got us kicked out, the stand was really low on people like Dan said, few accidents on track, but other than that it was an awesome day out!

Glad the weather held off for the best part too!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I'm ok. Hurt my wrist, but that's it. Gutted tbh

Properly gutted for you mate but at least all involved walked away that's the main thing!

Was a good day good to catch up with everyone, time for a pizza express now!

Clio 197 f1
was a good day i thought it was going to rain worse then what it did so bit of a result, i came over to the cs stand but dident see anyone but then im not on here much and not done any meets yet lol, i was on the club 306 stand tho if anyone saw me there.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
yeah i did see chip and a few others in the main paddock area.! nothing wrong with where we were surely?

I paid extra for where we were as we needed to be on tarmac and going in the trade section was the only way to guarantee it.

Had a totally epic day, annoyingly my turbo rad must have caught a stone as it developed a tiny leak, did get one session in though before I parked it up and it was going really well, but I had so much fun in the RS2 car chasing mates with similar cars (rich and matt in the trophy and nick in the ITB stripped out one) that it more than made up for it.

Hope everyone else had a great day too.

Gutted about Dan's cup, was such a nice little car that! Was only this week that Lesley detailed it as well and it was looking great, think she got some pictures of it so will get her to get them up at some point.

As stated poor turn out from CS especially as some of us weren't even in Clios lol. Was an awesome day and got loads of pics which I'm downloading now. Another year of returning with a red face if only it wasn't so cold. good to catch up with a few people and meet newbies. There were times when I was glad my Ph1 wasn't ready and feel gutted for those people who got involved in incidents on track. Hard reminder that motor racing is dangerous for those of us watching today.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Great day. Sorting out my videos now. Witnessed more spins and off's this year, thankfully I was running in the open most of the time.

Bux

Golf GTD
As stated poor turn out from CS especially as some of us weren't even in Clios lol. Was an awesome day and got loads of pics which I'm downloading now. Another year of returning with a red face if only it wasn't so cold. good to catch up with a few people and meet newbies. There were times when I was glad my Ph1 wasn't ready and feel gutted for those people who got involved in incidents on track. Hard reminder that motor racing is dangerous for those of us watching today.

I agree! Was a great day even though there was a poor turnout. Our cars looked a bit lost in the massive area we had! Feel gutted for those who had accidents today, and hope you can get yours sorted Dan! Just glad you're not seriously injured.

I didn't take my camera today as I forgot to charge it up, so no pics from me I'm afraid!

Was a good day out even though I did have to drive 3 hours each way haha.

Good to see everyone and to put some faces to usernames, although the CS.net stand was practically empty!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Was a good day out even though I did have to drive 3 hours each way haha.

Good to see everyone and to put some faces to usernames, although the CS.net stand was practically empty!

Quite a few of us were on the OPD stand but were in and out a lot as all had lots of track time.

172 Flamer, BMW E46
Thought it was a great day today.. Dont know if anyone spotted my stanced ph1 5dr on a stand by quarry.. pics would be appriciated if you did :)