ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carmarthenshire Meet 11th December 2011

Fiesta ST-3
Right guys here is one for us west folk.

Meeting Point: Carmarthen
Date: Sunday 11th
Time: 1pm

The plan is to meet for a bite to eat, those that want to. Then drive down to Pendine sands for some pictures. Then make our way home from there.

How does that sound? It is open to more ideas if need be.

Please only put your name down if you are attending. No maybes.

1.Scott

Last edited by a moderator:

RB182CUP-FF

ClioSport Club Member
  2118's RB 182 CUP
Re: Carmarthenshire Meet 4th December 2011

I WONT PUT NAME ON JUST YET BUT IF STILL HAVE THE RB THEN ILL COME.

Fiesta ST-3
Re: Carmarthenshire Meet 4th December 2011

Guys this is now the 11th. Just waiting a member of Admin to amend the title and details.

Fiesta ST-3
The lack of interest in this and the Xmas meal means we won't be organising a meet until well into the new year. Get your names down lads.

Suzuki Jimny
1. Scott
2. B19WAW
3. Ashey
4. Sionboy11

He messaged me saying he'll come, but can't post in here.

I ain't got my cup anymore, but if I buy a car before then i may tag along, feel a bit rude not to as I live in Carmarthen and Pendine is vertually my home town :)

Jap Box
Il try and get time off for this :) will have to try work it out with my manager tomorrow, cars in a mess though :(

clio 172 phase 2
Re: Carmarthenshire Meet 11th December 2011
1. Scott
2. B19WAW
3. Ashey
4. Sionboy1
5.rollerdan

clio sport 172 ph1
Carmarthenshire Meet 11th December 2011
1. Scott
2. B19WAW
3. Ashey
4. Sionboy1
5.rollerdan
6.Rat Boy
7.craigclio172

Fiesta ST-3
I'm really not sure guys. Will give it until tomorrow evening. Although there are 7 names down I don't think everyone there will turn up.

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Sorry boys im hoping the car will be sold this weekend and I've got a works doo Saturday night :(

182 ff cup packs
well i may go down for a burger so if anyone does go down you wil know who i am by my plate ....

clio 172 phase 2
^^^ dude im pretty sure i seen you in carmarthen the other day ! Seen you in pensarn where ats and that is ... I did post in the spotted . Now i recongnise the plate . Where you from bud ?

182 ff cup packs
^^^ dude im pretty sure i seen you in carmarthen the other day ! Seen you in pensarn where ats and that is ... I did post in the spotted . Now i recongnise the plate . Where you from bud ?
from llanelli dude, always up carm way tho....ye my plate kinda gives me away