ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car tax now?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
=|chancellor of the exchequer needs shooting.and so does that fat t**t whos priminister..found out how they broke up the price of fuel today...53% in fattys pocket, 38% to the petrol companys and 9% to the garage.sorry if the last bit was abit off topic

Up rocks
Sh!t, but worth it isn't it?

Um, money being charged to drive your car for no reason whatsoever? No its not worth it.

We get taxed when we earn money, taxed when we save it, taxed when we buy anything with it. We already pay tax per mile (tax on petrol) so why the hell should we pay sodding road tax?

Lots of Alfas
A 172/182 is £210 now, next year its £260, year after its £270

A 172mk1 is £185 now, £185 next year, year after its £200 (except a few registered between mar01-jun01).

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
When does it go up? As i think the 182 i'm getting runs out in 3-4 months?

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
A 172/182 is £210 now, next year its £260, year after its £270

A 172mk1 is £185 now, £185 next year, year after its £200 (except a few registered between mar01-jun01).

Yay, never knew the ph1 was cheaper, mine is up this month.

faster as well ;)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Can't be arsed to "hop" upstairs to find my logbook etc..
THINK it was registered in 2000 tbh...

Artic Blue 182 FF
Just to confirm, found this on parkers ;)

ph1 tax :
clio2.gif

ph 2 : (172/182)
tax1821.gif

and just to put the boot in....the for the Vee's :

v6.gif

...ouch is all i can say!

2002 DCi 65
my dci is £35 per year to tax LOL

and apparently next year it will be £20!!!!

so glad i got rid of the celica.....£101.97 for 6 months!!!!

Thats b****cks tbqh

Well if anyone starts complainning about car tax then they should just sell there 172/182/V6 and we can all run about in Punto's :eek:

We'd have a rare time:dead:

:rasp: Punto is up for sale anyway ;)

The reason I say its b****cks is because affording to buy a car doesnt always mean you can afford to run it. Example: I can afford to buy a Lancia Delta Intergrale, but I cant afford to maintain it fully.