ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car got the sonus pc treatment.

182 CLIO SPORT
After getting my pc last week i thought i'd give it a bash.

Started with a GOOD WASH(chem guys wash and wax)
sonus grey clay bar with chem guys QD
chem guy lazer buff with white pad
AG srp with blue pad
AG ugp, sonus der wonder applicator, left for 30mins
Chem guys 50/50wax. sonus applicator

Came out good but as yet i say i have a lot to learn as i still aint happy about some swirls etc.

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

P4010088.jpg

DSC00248.jpg

182 CLIO SPORT
Nice work - looking good.

Hey up rich. cheers for the comment. I got to ask though how in the hell do you get rid of swirls. I still anit happy even though it looks good in the pic but in the sun its still showing swirls etc. For the pc what should i use with it. Is megs 83 then 80 anygood for this??:S

cheers
garymac

106 GTi
The 83 should lose them yes, I prefer Menzerna Intensive Polish and Final Finish over the Megs 83 and 80 route myself.

Nissan 370Z
i think it would be good to see someone like rich pcing himself so you can pic up tips and realise what products you want to use, only then will you probably remove all the swirl marks. cheers

182 CLIO SPORT
The 83 should lose them yes, I prefer Menzerna Intensive Polish and Final Finish over the Megs 83 and 80 route myself.

Spot on cheers. so is it safe to give this another go in a month or so which the pc and should i stick with the white and blue polishing pads.

106 GTi
If the Swirls are not being removed you may need to step up to a light cut pad rather than a polishing pad.

Menzerna Intensive Polish has a simerler level of cut to Meguiars 83.

182 CLIO SPORT
If the Swirls are not being removed you may need to step up to a light cut pad rather than a polishing pad.

Menzerna Intensive Polish has a simerler level of cut to Meguiars 83.

I have the sonus yellow pad. i did not use this as you recomended me to try the white polish pad first. So will it be ok to use the pc again in the next few weeks???