ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Capri meets Vee

An orange one
Dad popped over today with the Capri and the clio was getting a quick detail spray anyways so grabbed a few pics of the pair. Got a video too which I'll post when it's uploaded!

E35B386C-78B6-4810-B425-AD08A9934CA2_zps7psfwbmw.gif

06CD47D8-B7D2-41C4-AF3B-1AEA262717CB_zpskvnicrlx.gif

0B2CBFE8-A9BC-4118-B9A8-D55CC625D289_zpshrqo8d4m.gif

C831CC97-8EAD-4404-BEA7-ED32B0414504_zps6ktgsftl.gif

D1CC66DD-D55F-496A-A66F-A642324D2780_zpsjsdpjlbm.gif

DaveDreads ;)

An orange one
Love the sound of the V6 Essex,
I guess your Dad wouldn't be up for doing a burnout for the camera would he?

It does sound good! Haha I'll certainly ask him but I have my severe doubts....

Engine is coming out very soon anyways for a 3.1 and 5 speed cossie box...

An orange one
So is the 3.1 going to be on carbs?

Oh yes. Triple 42 DCNF's which are on it at the moment anyways. I'll grab some pics of the engine before it goes in. Everythings painted and looking great, and the rocker covers are lovely!!!!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Very nice!

Does your garage come with a house attached to it?!

An orange one
All looks very nice, love the Capri, but, italic font on the V?

Are you 12?

Plates were bought 3 years ago, it's standard Ireland font but I stupidly checked the 10% slant option. Hated them as soon as I saw them tbh, should have just got standard UK plain ones. Just haven't been arsed to get round to it lol

An orange one
Oh man, that field round the back is perfect for flying RC stuff!

Sorry, the cars are nice yes. :p

If you ever find yourself up this way get in touch... Absolutely loooads of space you can fly on! I'd like to see that actually. Is it helicopters or planes?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Plates were bought 3 years ago, it's standard Ireland font but I stupidly checked the 10% slant option. Hated them as soon as I saw them tbh, should have just got standard UK plain ones. Just haven't been arsed to get round to it lol

3yrs? I'm sure I've seen pictures before of yours without the italics...I thought they must have been a recent addition. The last thing a V needs is anything to draw attention to it, its outrageous looks and building arches are more than enough! Love the flame red :D

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
3yrs? I'm sure I've seen pictures before of yours without the italics...I thought they must have been a recent addition. The last thing a V needs is anything to draw attention to it, its outrageous looks and building arches are more than enough! Love the flame red :D

Mars red. ;)

I'm not a fan of the plates either. M135i and V6 look great, capris do nothing for me :(

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

FLOL 3 YEARS! get it sorted! Hell even MarcR could get you sorted ;)

Both look lovely though, would love either car!

An orange one
@MarcR can you do them without the bottom text and the GB bit?!

edit : Sorry mate I'm a 'tard! Was looking at the before pics lol!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
As seen in pictures mate, these are plain.

i have only had one issue from a user and I'm in the process of sorting this out

An orange one
Ok so if you can get me C1 CDG I can PayPal you the funds right now matey.. But in the thread I don't think you've any left :( ? MarcR

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Not doing any at the moment, Will be around 2 weeks before i do the next batch as I'm on holiday after tomorrow.

Keep a look out in the for sale section.