ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant send sms txt

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
How do

Recently got a 4s on upgrade this week. I'm having problems with sending txts to my dad! I can type it out, when i hit send, it comes up with (i) not delivered. I can ring him, and receive his messages, but not txt. I've deleted and re entered his number but it makes no difference. I'm on O2 as his he, (he just has an old Nokia something or other) I never had this issue with my old W7 phone.

Running iOS 6.1.2

Any clues?!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
oh yeah, I can txt everyone else so far, just him. Unless its a sign?!

FF Clio 182
But yet your dad can receive text's from other people? Anyone else on the same network as him? Tbh just tell him to ditch the Nokia and get a decent phone ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
But yet your dad can receive text's from other people? Anyone else on the same network as him? Tbh just tell him to ditch the Nokia and get a decent phone ;)

yes he can, receives txts off other people also, no problems with my work phone either.

I'll have a word with o2. Its my phone i'm sure. iphone toss, knew i should have got an android device ;)