ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you PC windscreens?

ST
Yes mate you can, tho it wont really do a lot as glass is really really tough...

I polish glass with the pad that comes standard with all PC polishers..

Alan.

Roadster Coupe
I got a proper pad and compund for polishing glass, it gets all the little scratches out very nicely.

nikstar

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Sorry for butting in but i havent had my car long and the previous over had left old wiper blades on and it has covered the windscreen in fine scratches so when in the sunlight its terrible! carrmrc96 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2822834", true); were did you get your compound for glass?

106 GTi
As Alan says it won't repair deep marks and scratches. Will deep clean the glass really well with either a light cut or polishing pad. I always deep clean all the glass on a car this way with either AG Glass Polish or Einszett Glass Polish. Well worth it IMO. Follow that up with a nice wax on all the glass bar the front screen and it will look as good as your paint work.

Shed.
As Alan says it won't repair deep marks and scratches. Will deep clean the glass really well with either a light cut or polishing pad. I always deep clean all the glass on a car this way with either AG Glass Polish or Einszett Glass Polish. Well worth it IMO. Follow that up with a nice wax on all the glass bar the front screen and it will look as good as your paint work.

rich i dont know what we would do witout you mate.

106 GTi
Just incase it smears and streaks when you use the wipers. I have used a few waxes on mine, but would not recommend them to others just in case.