ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can I just say V6s are

Crap and look faster than they are. have noticed that all the men that drive them are always fat:devilish: so need the extra power to make up for it.

Lee

BMW M2C

You dont need to worry Steve. Since you dropped the 2.0 litre in the front and removed the V6 you have plenty of room to haul your behind about, and still look good in the process. :D

think this one was a cunning plan to distract us and foil the hi-jack on the other thread, sneaky pete but you have to get up earlier to outwit us :D

You tell him Loony.

I think Pete got a little upset with uncle Steve, but that was nothing compared to what I dished out to that Jim bloke the other day.

Its all good;)

lol, you cant be such a b**ch steve, hehe. think some peeps cant tell when you are on a wind up and then the dummy gets spat out and the toys are well and truly out of the pram.

That Jim did really piss me off. But nothing that a bit of healthy banter couldnt sort out, well that and a rather threatening PM.

Just joking, or am I;)

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 28 July 2003

That Jim did really piss me off. But nothing that a bit of healthy banter couldnt sort out, well that and a rather threatening PM.

Just joking, or am I;)
he is, we love eachother really:p

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by pete on 28 July 2003

Crap and look faster than they are. have noticed that all the men that drive them are always fat:devilish: so need the extra power to make up for it.
That is rather harsh Pete, - do I detect some envy or jealousy as you dont have a V6??

GR, Petes alright, just wound his neck out too far!

Uncle Steve and the Loony Hi-jacked one of his other threads and uncle Steve tried a little wind up, with great sucsess I might add.

Hence Petes original post, no jealousy or envy, just a rather fast retracting neck!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Has Dash seen this yet? Im sure he will respond!!

So Pete doesnt really mean it then?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

What you mean the mk1 v6 actually has an engine in it ?? i though it was for posting your mail through the side vents ? they never seem to move very fast do they ?

OK I will admit to defeat on this one, but only a little bit.

I added some "Extra" to my v6 to give myself a better chance against serious competition. As standard I got bored with toasting insignificant 172s . Time to catch me some big fish I thought. Thats when I realised a little "extra" was needed.

I aint saying all 172s are small fry though, one got to within 50 feet of me once, which was another reason for having the "extra" additions done.

Pete... Lookin over every one of your posts on the forum, you talk about Vipers, Chips, and most importantly Tunes, which suggests you have a real need for more speed yourself? ( You are a self confessed Essex boy )

So my guess is that you have come up against a standard v6, and your derranged idea that you may have stood a chance was very quickly put to bed.

How many v6s have you driven?

How many v6s have you even sat in?

If you really feel the need to knock the v6 then do so for the right reason, that being "I cant hear my tunes over the engine noise"

MrBean, chill baby, this guy was only on a wined up!

I think he really likes the vee, but this was his last ditch attempt at having a pop at me!!

V6 CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! You are right they do look faster than they are but they look bloody great. Dont no what you drive but you couldnt keep up with me even if you had an extra 50 bhp due to there great road holding.

FAT!!!!!!! Im 16.5 stone 18 inch arms 17 inch neck..... If you ever see me just pop over and call me fat!!!!!!!!! hope you can run...........

lol @ zeemax good man:D and steve sorry ive been gone so long ive now got blistered palms thanks to that link you posted ;) and as for the crotch comment to dash are you suggesting he has an 8 stone c*ck? hehe

weeeew mr bean nice to see its working. Can I just say I did sit in a clio v6 and was dissapointed. same as a 172 except you paid 10 grand more ...ha

Quote: Originally posted by pete on 30 July 2003

weeeew mr bean nice to see its working. Can I just say I did sit in a clio v6 and was dissapointed. same as a 172 except you paid 10 grand more ...ha
Sitting in a v6 is somewhat different to actually driving one.

How about I take you for a spin in mine then you can really experience the incomparable abilities of a v6.

Of course you would have to ride in the boot.

£10k more than a 172? Maybe so, except I didnt pay a penny for mine. My boyfriend bought it for me.

BTW I think your alarm clock has just gone off............

lanuage mr bean, now I bet you suffer from road rage, dont take offence I was only jesting to wind up steve, not you! I do love V6s and when I finish uni Im ditching my 172 and daddys buying my the new V6. so there

LMAO @ pete.

If you really knew me, you would also know I am very much joking.

Oh and road rage? Not something I suffer from. I drive only on the track.

( I am a girl aged 19 btw)

Clio v6

Mr or is you Ms Bean.

Cam down sweetie dont get yer knickies in the twisties. Theys all avin a laf.

oh well if its true they r for fat people i best go and order 1

whoooooo