ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can anybody get hold of a wiring diagram for the abs circuit on a 172 '02'

Megane dci 130
It will be just a single wire going from your abs computer to the instrument panel. 1st thing id do would be to look at all the connectors in the fuse box for rotton wires.

Megane dci 130
checked all the wires in bth fuse boxes and all seem fine. where is the abs computer? thanks

Right i done some digging for you today and got the wiring diagram in front of me.

The vehicle speed signal comes from the ABS connector on pin 22 (theres only 1 connector).

That then goes through connecter R107 (which is the big one that goes inside the car behind the washer bottle under the scuttle) it goes through this on pin I 8. (there will be letters one side and number the other.)

This then goes behind the dash to the instrument panel and goes into the panel on the 15pin black connector on pin 13.

The colour of the wire all the way through is violet.

If your handy with a muiltimeter just check for continuity/resistance from the abs computer to r107 then from the other side of r107 to the panel to isolate the problem. Id always check the connectors 1st though as there the most likely places.

And always dissconect the abs computer and the instrument panel before testing for continuity.

Any more problems, give me a shout.

I know this is an old post, but it contains most of the relevant info.
Does anyone know if the ABS ECU was the same in all Ph2 sports? I have a 172 on a 02 plate which had the speedo fed from the gearbox, can I run a cable as described above to the ABS ECU and expect it to work, or was it a different part?

Thanks.