ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberly Meadows Meet - PICS

Was a great turnout and an awesome first CS meet for me, Jason and Marc. Some lovely cars which is always good to see, and yes Jason is still blaming me for us getting lost :eek:

LOL at the comparisons of the trophy splitter too!

Black 172 PH2
Looks a really good turn out.
Some great Clios there.
The Trophy is awesome, you need to see it in the flesh!

Dynamique Flamer
The splitter on that Trophy looks awful, I don't care if it has a use, it looks retarded.

Looks like a good meet though :)

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I thought that the Trophy was awesome, one of, if not the, nicest car there. Loved the bonnet. It's turned out to be an expensive night - I'm heading to JMS on Tuesday, and after seeing some of the cars in action, I can safely say I'm probably going to try and spend more money than planned :(

But overall, awesome night, was a great first CS meet for me, even if all the attention my car got was based around the front tyres :(

(Bought the car recently, I'm getting new ones by Monday!)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Hesitated a bit before going for it just heard the other cars horn as we passed each other totally my fault oops

FLOL I overtook just after but could not catch up ;)

I like the Trophy splitter. It serves a purpose. Even if it is a bit Forza/TopGear/Tea tray.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
From what I could gather the trophy was rigged for track rather than as an every day use-able machine.
I'm sure all the mods / alterations served a purpose as a track car I think the boot along with the bonnet were CF along with the race battery and the JMS Induction set up with out the silicon bend
In all Honesty a very nice toy - wish I had the cash to play - wouldn't say no though ;)

I believe that the Trophy splitter is a copy of the Clio Cup Racing splitter and is more function over form. Looks like a good meet and only sorry that I couldn't make it as was On Call and also working a late.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Split once the majority turned up at the KFC (getting late) - any know who the Black Phase 2 was that rear ended another car along the A30 ask Katg for full details

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Split once the majority turned up at the KFC (getting late) - any know who the Black Phase 2 was that rear ended another car along the A30 ask Katg for full details

Yea that was the other 1.2 16v - The black one.

Audi A3
Yeah was me very very minor damage to both cars, guy infront of me didt pay attentiom to guy infront of him and slammed his brakes on, i did the same but ended up a lil nudge in the back of him unfortunatly.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Ahh thats alright then. At least it wasn't a proper shunt! Glad your alright mate, the car looked good!

1.5dci
Glad it wasn't too bad, drove past but was on the phone to my mum at the time, by the time it saw it was a clio i was at the lights and not even sure if it was anyone from the group or not.
Though about going back and checking but then either thought it'd look odd if it wasn't anyone from the group, plus i wouldn't have really know anyone.

I ended up miles behind, the 4x4 thing everyone over took i got stuck behind, he was doing the annoying speed that wasn't fast enough, but to fast to have any power to overtake in the dci :-( (This wasn't helped by my fear in overtaking, it's sad i know, but there is a reason behind it)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I know exactly what you mean by THAT speed! Really gets on my tits when people do about 55 and you want to get passed but cant without speeding or driving like a c**k! LOL

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I took some photo's will get them up when I have a spare 5 min, I enjoyed the drive got stuck behind a few people ... really enjoyed my ST was nice seeing what it was capable of! Might have to get it on track soon :D

Was a great line up of cars, Matt's trophy is something of an aquired taste I must say but it did look very nice.

The Jms overrun map makes me want to fit a group N system to my car but I think I will wait a little longer for that :p

200 Gordini
4582236321_cba505c5af_b.jpg

I knew it could be done without having to relocate the battery to the boot! lightweight battery is next on my list.

Nice pictures.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The trophy was stunning. Under the bonnet was soo tidy and clean considering its a track car. It just looked so purposeful. Very menacing in my rear view on the way to KFC.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yay the one of me driving in circles came out pretty good!

Nice shots mate :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
great picks ive only just joined cs cant wait for my first meet hope its as good as wat the looked

We built the trophy to Matt's specification, including the rather monstrous splitter. Its good for 186bhp in its current form and does have some lovely features on it. :)

Was a good meet, nice to see some new faces!

200 Gordini
We built the trophy to Matt's specification, including the rather monstrous splitter. Its good for 186bhp in its current form and does have some lovely features on it. :)

Was a good meet, nice to see some new faces!

How is the battery mounted?

Arctic FF 182
Yay the one of me driving in circles came out pretty good!

Nice shots mate :)

Thanks, some of them didnt come out as good as I was hoping, you got some good ones too :D

Need to get some cash saved now and get Tom and James to have a play, deffo want some pops and bangs after seeing it :evil:

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Good work on the pictures guys :cool:

Cracking meet & the run after :approve:

I knew it could be done without having to relocate the battery to the boot! lightweight battery is next on my list.

How is the battery mounted?

DSC01151-1.jpg

JMS brackets & racing cell cage, Matt's car made very impressive power/torque considering its still on standard cams & inlet manifold