ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

door handle internal rods mk1 clio williams

will 2

ClioSport Club Member
  clio williams 3,
hello all , been along time since i was on here , i have just restarted my williams project and forgotten a lot when taking it apart , so i am hopeing that you mite be able to help me out, has anyone got a diagram of where all the rods go inside the doors for the door handles or photos, thanks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
hello all , been along time since i was on here , i have just restarted my williams project and forgotten a lot when taking it apart , so i am hopeing that you mite be able to help me out, has anyone got a diagram of where all the rods go inside the doors for the door handles or photos, thanks

If you’ve no luck, WhatsApp me tomorrow (pm you) and I will leave it on unread. That will remind me to do it next time I’m in the unit (weds probably)

will 2

ClioSport Club Member
  clio williams 3,
If you’ve no luck, WhatsApp me tomorrow (pm you) and I will leave it on unread. That will remind me to do it next time I’m in the unit (weds probably)
thanks daniel, i will look out for your pm