ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberly Meadows Meet - PICS

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hey people,

Good meet tonight. I didn't take a ton of photos, here a the few I did take however. Enjoy.

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

1-2.jpg

10.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12.jpg

4-1.jpg

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
getting to be more and more black ones turning up used to only be a couple and normally out numbered by silver and blue ones :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Was a really good meet :) Nice to finally meet some of you, was my first CS meet :p.

Okay, so here are my pics...

4582863148_10a3b4f7c2_b.jpg

4582236321_cba505c5af_b.jpg

4582866858_83b9584733_b.jpg

4582240155_3f7891b6c5_b.jpg

4582241773_ffd838c100_b.jpg

4582243201_c64ae6399e_b.jpg

4582873530_e491fefb0a_b.jpg

4582875460_9f91c45e69_b.jpg

4582877550_efdb291b34_b.jpg

4582251363_df1d5c45e7_b.jpg

4582253295_e8c1612dda_b.jpg

4582254035_c54ec62980_b.jpg

Quote of the evening...

"If your on a country lane, and see a badger, you turn the lights off so it runs away when you hit it" WTF.

1.5dci
Quote of the evening...

"If your on a country lane, and see a badger, you turn the lights off so it runs away when you hit it" WTF.

If that was mine, it should have been "If your on a country lane, and see a badger, you turn the lights off so it runs away before you hit it"

and it works, i've lived in the middle of nowhere on a 600 acre farm for 21 years, although you have to know the roads like the back of your hand, be driving very slow (or just stop for a bit) and have confidence nothing will be coming up behind or in front of you.

Technically the lights blind and dazzle them, as they are way to bright at night for them, if you turn them off they can actually work you where they are going and move out of the way, they can't whilst there blinded.

Anyways was a gd evening, thanks all

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ok, I'm going to ask, wtf is that on the bottom of the trophy bumper?

Pics look great and looks like a good varied turn out.

Oh and couzens, you need one of these as an avatar....

attachment.png

attachment.png

Attachments

• couz1.png
    couz1.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 553
  • couz2.png
    couz2.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
where the hell were you!? moved this meet to cater you! and you never showed, well i never sir! lol

not to mention the fact that we passed through hook lol ..... could of called by your house Tim :p

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
If that was mine, it should have been "If your on a country lane, and see a badger, you turn the lights off so it runs away before you hit it"

It was just so random! :rasp:

Yes Pep we went for a blast, I beat them all to Alton :evil:. It may have been because we got lost and went a different way but I'm claiming that.

M2 Competition
Yeah we did bud, down the 339

It was just so random! :rasp:

Yes Pep we went for a blast, I beat them all to Alton :evil:. It may have been because we got lost and went a different way but I'm claiming that.

Awesome, one of my favourite roads so gutted i missed it! Have ordered some bits for my car today so be well up for the next one.

How did the gt do down the a339?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I got stuck behind a couple of slow people but other than that was a nice road. Got brand new budget tires on the front and I'm not too confident with them yet so wasn't pushing it at all. That and I didn't know the road!

M2 Competition
You need to learn the twists and turns, its like a mini nurburgring! Theres only a few good overtaking spots though and some are quite tight, so best run at a quiet time and during daylight.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah, I dunno which road it was we took to alton but I did not take the same way as everyone else. As soon as we left M&S me, the black 182 with fk euro lights, and katg got stuck in traffic lights.

Then on the dual carriage way I overtook katg, then back to single carriageway me and the 182 overtook some guy. Then I lost him and just thought "oh s**te" and me and my passenger (StephenJ) just decided to follow signs to Alton LOL.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You need to learn the twists and turns, its like a mini nurburgring! Theres only a few good overtaking spots though and some are quite tight, so best run at a quiet time and during daylight.

I went and had a run down there a few weeks back mate after your recommendation; really good road! Pity that it was wet when I went, may go back for a late sunday evening run sometime soon :D

Wish I came along to this, only down the road and looked a good meet!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah, I dunno which road it was we took to alton but I did not take the same way as everyone else. As soon as we left M&S me, the black 182 with fk euro lights, and katg got stuck in traffic lights.

Then on the dual carriage way I overtook katg, then back to single carriageway me and the 182 overtook some guy. Then I lost him and just thought "oh s**te" and me and my passenger (StephenJ) just decided to follow signs to Alton LOL.

Thats the only problem when there is a large group of cars once you get stuck at lights you've had it. Didn't have a clue where I was going just followed the A30 until the M3 (came off that roundabout too early and went down A3349 turned round and thought sod it) then just slowly bimbled to Basingstoke down M3 to the KFC as would never have caught the rest up on a road I don't know.
Will have a butchers during daylight one day looks a good road on google maps.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
steve you did an uber risky overtake last night :p LOL I got passed after :cool: