ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber issues with Gaz

172joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Evening people, is anyone running camber bolts with gaz GHA coilovers? I’m finding the little tab seems to get in the way. I can’t achieve more than 1.3 degrees of camber and don’t understand why. I’m using Eibach bolts. Any advice/help would be great. Thanks

Removed these?
download.jpg

172joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Yeah just gets to a certain point and locks out, didn’t want to have to grind it off but might just bite the bullet ?

172joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Let's have a look at how you're fitting them.

And how are you measuring camber?

I haven’t got any pictures on my phone foolishly. Camber was measured on a hunter alignment machine. Here is a photo of said ‘tab’ though.

Attachments

• 90C42421-7932-4F6A-9EFF-B9F5DCC889C7.jpeg
    90C42421-7932-4F6A-9EFF-B9F5DCC889C7.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 217
  406 V6, Race Buggy
Someone has done it to use the style of camber bolts with the offset washer on the heads like Jap cars run.

Clio 172 PH2
I'm a bit late on this thread but I've got GHA's on my 172 also... went to fit SPC camber bolts and the washer that comes with the camber bolt was hitting the welded tab. Am I right in thinking it is fine to run the camber bolts without the washer provide? Sure I read that somewhere. Cheers