ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camber bolts??

CLIO 172 PH1
HI, I'm driving a 172 Ph1. Using Koni sport suspension with voland low down spring.

As i want to set a little bit camber to the front, i found that there are Eibach Camber correcting bolts at K-TEC. I have a little question is that, is there any side effect after using these bolts?? (Except the uneven tire wear)
Can it improve the handling of the car ? THX:boring:

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Depends on what settings you go for, it's not just a case of fitting the camber bolts and away you go.

-1.5 seems to be about right for a good setup, or maybe -2 if you want a little more turn in however the car may tramline and you may see a little increased wear on the inside of tyre.

On a side note, I've got the eibachs and compared them to a set of H&R's and they're exactly the same (except you get a washer with the eibachs too).

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
You'll need to get the geometry done afterwards - adding negative camber will add toe-in. You want 10 mins toe-out.