ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Me and a mate were consistently getting 1.28 k/d lobbies last night. That's a very high concentration of virgins when you consider my k/d is 1.02 and his 1.1, and the average is 0.88!

I noticed some extra sweaty players last night. After checking cod tracker I see that there's was quite a few in my lobbies that were over a 3 k/d.

Pretty s**t night on the whole didn't manage 1 decent game but killing this little sweat with 7kd in his tag made me feel a bit better at the end of it all 😂

SmartSelect_20220527-125319_Chrome.jpg

A SHED!
I noticed some extra sweaty players last night. After checking cod tracker I see that there's was quite a few in my lobbies that were over a 3 k/d.

Pretty s**t night on the whole didn't manage 1 decent game but killing this little sweat with 7kd in his tag made me feel a bit better at the end of it all 😂

View attachment 1594793

Dat fov and speed...😍 oh to be a console peasant... I essential look through a toilet roll as my fov .

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Dat fov and speed...😍 oh to be a console peasant... I essential look through a toilet roll as my fov .

Haha yeah I know how you feel mate I've only been on pc for a month barely. At first I was constantly running in open areas because I felt like I was moving at warp speed so it's definitely been some adjusting. Might crank it back down to 80 later just to see how bad it feels again 😅

A SHED!
Haha yeah I know how you feel mate I've only been on pc for a month barely. At first I was constantly running in open areas because I felt like I was moving at warp speed so it's definitely been some adjusting. Might crank it back down to 80 later just to see how bad it feels again 😅
It's like walking through treacle. 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Watched Huskers live on twitch earlier drop a 38 bomb. He was with with Zlaner, they did a duo fills quad game. They didn't win it, but huskers absolutely cleared up on his own with the STG and sten (iirc). Just used the balloon to travel round the map chasing bounties and stim'd his way into buildings and just wiped out quads on his own LOL. It was a pretty mental watch. These guys are just next level.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm not sure I trust any of these streamers now tbh

There's an ex Faze pro and streamer that's a good watch, 'Kross' iirc. Breaks down strategy/gameplay/tactics and discusses other streamers and possible cheating etc. The TL;DR summary of the video he made about it was you're far more likely to find cheaters in the lower popularity group of streamers as opposed to those who have built a following over 5/10 years of streaming 10-12 hours daily, 6 days a week. The top tier of streamers bring in literally millions a year through following/stars/subs and sponsorship endorsements etc so the likelihood of them risking all that to cheat is quite slim. So like the above video (i dont watch or follow that Swagg guy) he's likely to have tens of thousands of hours streamed, and the suspicion video of his gameplay are clips that are less than 5 mins in total.

When I was watching Huskers last night I wouldn't say there were many sus moments tbf, he seemed to just play the circles really well and gatekept a lot of teams who were out in the open. A lot of them were lower ranked players though, so he probably was in an easier lobby.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
There's an ex Faze pro and streamer that's a good watch, 'Kross' iirc. Breaks down strategy/gameplay/tactics and discusses other streamers and possible cheating etc. The TL;DR summary of the video he made about it was you're far more likely to find cheaters in the lower popularity group of streamers as opposed to those who have built a following over 5/10 years of streaming 10-12 hours daily, 6 days a week. The top tier of streamers bring in literally millions a year through following/stars/subs and sponsorship endorsements etc so the likelihood of them risking all that to cheat is quite slim. So like the above video (i dont watch or follow that Swagg guy) he's likely to have tens of thousands of hours streamed, and the suspicion video of his gameplay are clips that are less than 5 mins in total.

When I was watching Huskers last night I wouldn't say there were many sus moments tbf, he seemed to just play the circles really well and gatekept a lot of teams who were out in the open. A lot of them were lower ranked players though, so he probably was in an easier lobby.

If they’re in lobbies we’re in, they’re f**king boosting gimps. It’s that simple.

And half of them are hacking.

The other half are just damn good. But you should be if you play it all the time tbh.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If they’re in lobbies we’re in, they’re f**king boosting gimps. It’s that simple.

And half of them are hacking.

The other half are just damn good. But you should be if you play it all the time tbh.
I know I’ve not been playing Caldera long, but I’ve not been killed by a single hacker tbh.

I remember this dodgy c**t on Verdansk, literally downing players he can’t even see through walls. Oli I think he was called

🤣

I mean, if we didn’t know him, we’d 100% be calling him a hacker. Rightly so 😂

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I just don't see why one of these top streamers would risk their reputation for it. There's definitely some suspect streamers I see the faze Nio has been catching some accusations lately.

I think if you actually watch their streams though you'll see that most the time they're not simply shitting on people all the time but when you're playing for 8 hours a pop you're bound to get chucked in a easy lobby here and there. The matchmaking of the game is just bad sometimes.

There's definitely way less hackers now though. At least the blatant ones anyway.

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Fixing it so that you get 0.4 k/d lobbies is still cheating in my mind. Put them up against one another and we'll see how many kills they get.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
They don't like playing against other good players as they say it isn't good for content :ROFLMAO:

Last couple of times I've watched Teep he searches and backs out 3/4 times, not sure if that puts you in easier lobby's?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone been watching the teasers on MW2? Makes me pine after Verdansk return even more :cry:

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Anyone been watching the teasers on MW2? Makes me pine after Verdansk return even more :cry:

Haha, full one is out now.

Looks more of the same, didn't get me massively pumped up for sheer disappoint like a Battlefield trailer though, probably a good thing!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
So is this new MW2 not the same as the original, I would like it to be just like the good old days getting a SWET on

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Trailer is pretty underwhelming tbf. Might actually buy this though which would probably be my first cod purchase since Black Ops 1.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Shame really as they'll probably hold the game back to make it suitable for older gen consoles. I guess it was inevitable seen as they say most their player base is still on old gen. Also confirms WZ2 this year as I know there was speculation of 2023 early release.

Zh21QIR.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'll get it. I like playing the campaign's but the last few have been Mehr.

Apparently there's going to be quite a few changes to warzone, having to loot for attachments etc, different armour plate levels, perks etc.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Sounds like a bit of a miss type on that Tweet surely? Thought WZ2 was just next gen.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like a bit of a miss type on that Tweet surely? Thought WZ2 was just next gen.
That's what they said... Then the next gen stock issues happened.
Apparently there are 100mil PS4 players and 20mil PS5 players. They ain't letting go of that revenue stream.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
That's what they said... Then the next gen stock issues happened.
Apparently there are 100mil PS4 players and 20mil PS5 players. They ain't letting go of that revenue stream.
Well they need to launch it with an FOV slider option for modern console really. I use a PS4 because there is no need for me to upgrade as the new gen console offers nothing. If they introduced an FOv slider, so you could compete against PC better I’d buy a PS5 almost immediately. I’ve looked at gaming PC, but can’t justify the cost for a noddy player like
Me

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
There's a massive difference in how the game runs from PS4 (day one edition) to PS5. Add in the new TV to run 120fps and it really is night and day.

The only thing that's ruining it for me is the server side I think. Half decent internet (70dl, 10ul) and it's still laggy at times. Oh and the fact that it's hit and miss whether coms actually work.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Blackout was really good for how you set the guns up.
I never played this. I think I've read a few people mentioning this and how it would be similar.
You need to find upgraded satchels so you can hold more. Seems to me they want to change a very good (but basic) system.
Just have to see I suppose

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
There's a massive difference in how the game runs from PS4 (day one edition) to PS5. Add in the new TV to run 120fps and it really is night and day.

The only thing that's ruining it for me is the server side I think. Half decent internet (70dl, 10ul) and it's still laggy at times. Oh and the fact that it's hit and miss whether coms actually work.
Can you run 120fps on warzone on a PS5?? Thought only Xbox had been sorted. Regardless of it running ‘better’ there is still no FOV adjustment, so you are running around with blinkers on compared to PC players. Which to me means it isn’t worth upgrading. Hoping WZ2 is new gen console only so the FOV can be adjusted

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Can you run 120fps on warzone on a PS5?? Thought only Xbox had been sorted. Regardless of it running ‘better’ there is still no FOV adjustment, so you are running around with blinkers on compared to PC players. Which to me means it isn’t worth upgrading. Hoping WZ2 is new gen console only so the FOV can be adjusted
I was running it at 120fps earlier in the year. Unless they have changed it though. I don't really check the update notes.
WZ2 is going to be both gen, they have already said. They would lose too much revenue keeping to next gen/PC only. Hopefully they bring the option of a slider. If it makes the old gen run slower then so be it.