ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Not sure if it's suspect but this pissed me off.

Then @16v_er absolutely clutching it. I'd have s**t it at the final circle (as I did recently)

Nice play. Sniper shot was a @Jonnio shot. 🤣

Always take the high ground.

We had some good fun tonight…

BB04D40C-F3C9-4BED-9C3F-201640905258.png

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I love village. You can wallbang every single hut. Got a nice headshot yesterday sniping right through a wall 🤣 (#hacker init) and GeForce wasn’t even recording 😩

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Another YouTube upload this morning of some Vanguard Kar98 clips. Not really touched the snipers since Caldera because I wasn't keen on them at first but starting to get a feel for them now. Still think the MW one is better but want to get this leveled for VG Royal.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Had quite a few good games yesterday and last night. Though Caldera is aids compared to Verdansk. Caldera has no redeeming features or areas like Verdansk did.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Quite like the small caldera mode and rebirth. Never play the standard map. Verdansk was miles better like you say.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Deals done £300 and collecting later. Pretty sure my card is done hence the crashing - getting too hot.

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
“Where shall we drop”

4 people jump out of plane.

3 people land. Fair to say it made each game harder. 😂

Aye when you’re missing the strongest member of the team it’s tough 😜😂

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Had a great couple of MP games last night, with @Cub. scoring a 51-3 KD! Then into some VG warzone trios and Quads. Which turned out to be full of cheating peasants. Probably one of the worse nights I have seen for a while. Absolutely rife! The tiny penis’ were out in full force.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Had a great couple of MP games last night, with @Cub. scoring a 51-3 KD! Then into some VG warzone trios and Quads. Which turned out to be full of cheating peasants. Probably one of the worse nights I have seen for a while. Absolutely rife! The tiny penis’ were out in full force.

Yeah, the multiplayer was fun, but the WZ was total pants. Absolutely rife with hackers, blatant ones at that. It’s got much much worse the last few weeks.

👀

26994346-92E0-4D99-B696-B90FD2B3E2AB.jpeg