ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
You'll be building a PC soon 😂

Bruy one don't bruild it.

The vid I put up with the incendiary rounded MG42 in December is over 1000 views at the mo and it seems (from the analytics) that it's mostly from people searching how to unlock them. Had a couple of people ask in the comments too so have "thrown" this together to see if it pulls in similar views, we'll see. :unsure:

That's had 15k views in a month so it's doing a fair bit better than I thought it would. Uploaded an updated one for Season 2 today with a better layout and the 2 new guns on so will see what happens with that, pretty much used the same title and description so will be interesting to see if it follows suite.

Looks like this is coming Mid Season (Armaguerra 43 SMG)...

1646060705562.png

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Bruy one don't bruild it.

That's had 15k views in a month so it's doing a fair bit better than I thought it would. Uploaded an updated one for Season 2 today with a better layout and the 2 new guns on so will see what happens with that, pretty much used the same title and description so will be interesting to see if it follows suite.

Looks like this is coming Mid Season (Armaguerra 43 SMG)...

View attachment 1582203
If this guy had sex with an uzi

41ppi-wW_400x400.jpg

A SHED!
Anyone on for some quads tonight? I like vg royale more than normal br. Gives me a chance to use different perks etc.

A SHED!
We’re on, but quaded until 10:30ish, can ping you when a space pops up?

VG Royale is way better. No hackers cos they can’t use a UAV to mask their hacking behaviour 😂
Cheers old chap. I can't always join you lot cause I either have cry babies in my clan or an actual baby human stuck to me. 😂

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS
Finally managed a 20 in quads tonight. Enjoyed that. Also had a sweat lobby on royale quads where a team of german streamers were on the rampage. Their KD’s just ridiculous

1st - K/D - Kills
zetN - 5.37 #3 - 23
NIK - 7.40 #1 - 21
ST0R3Z - 4.85 #4 - 13
maxz1h - 6.53 #2 - 10

checked these guys stats and that NIK dude has 50k kills in 4k games and a 47.7% win ratio. Mental.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Finally managed a 20 in quads tonight. Enjoyed that. Also had a sweat lobby on royale quads where a team of german streamers were on the rampage. Their KD’s just ridiculous

1st - K/D - Kills
zetN - 5.37 #3 - 23
NIK - 7.40 #1 - 21
ST0R3Z - 4.85 #4 - 13
maxz1h - 6.53 #2 - 10

checked these guys stats and that NIK dude has 50k kills in 4k games and a 47.7% win ratio. Mental.

Is he a pro? Anyone with k/d that high I’m highly suspicious of. Higher than most of the pro’s and major streamers.

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS
Is he a pro? Anyone with k/d that high I’m highly suspicious of. Higher than most of the pro’s and major streamers.

I think so, i found one of them live streaming on Twitch. They seem to have LOT of hours and games on record, way too many to be a cheater and still not banned yet imho. Just are very, very good.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I think so, i found one of them live streaming on Twitch. They seem to have LOT of hours and games on record, way too many to be a cheater and still not banned yet imho. Just are very, very good.

That’s better than people winning lots of money in COD league, so if they are legitimately that good, they’re stupid for not earning some money from it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I'd put money on him cheating tbh.
He's won 129 games in Caldera.

A lot of his lobbies are sub 1.0kd where he's an +7
kd. So something dodgy is definitely going on.
Screenshot_20220304_222450_com.android.chrome.jpg

Anyway, expect to see a lot more cheating as one of the major cheat companies have said they will give hacks away for free.

Grd85

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane RS

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've watched Iron a fair bit and he plays pretty campy which isn't necessarily a bad thing or less aggressive more strategic is the better way to say it but that's why his win rate is so high but that style also leads to a higher K/D and even he's not at an all time 7 k/d.

Not saying they're cheating haven't even watched them but if they're not out entering tournaments etc then it does make you wonder. Maybe he just VPN's into easy lobbies or something 🤔

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Frustrating night last night. With the reintroduction of UAVs in VR, the hackers are back out in force. Two very blatant examples on show yesterday, whereas the last few weeks there have been virtually none.

And since the update I keep getting a glitch on my cooper carbine regarding reloads. It basically forces me to reload it twice to actually get bullets in the mag. Cost us a win last night. Anyone else getting this? Happens twice in this video. The second time costing me the win as I go into a fight with no bullets, despite “reloading”.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looks like you’re sprinting a split second too early thus interrupting the reload? It used to happen to me with the CW weapons when they first got introduced. If you stand still or only walk while it’s reloading it shouldn’t ever happen it’s when you go to sprint towards the end of the reload action.

A SHED!
Frustrating night last night. With the reintroduction of UAVs in VR, the hackers are back out in force. Two very blatant examples on show yesterday, whereas the last few weeks there have been virtually none.

And since the update I keep getting a glitch on my cooper carbine regarding reloads. It basically forces me to reload it twice to actually get bullets in the mag. Cost us a win last night. Anyone else getting this? Happens twice in this video. The second time costing me the win as I go into a fight with no bullets, despite “reloading”.

Yea I've had this....I literally have to look at the mag to ensure it's loaded up....and yes encountered dickheads hackers last night...."we cheat for reactions" full on pellets.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Looks like you’re sprinting a split second too early thus interrupting the reload? It used to happen to me with the CW weapons when they first got introduced. If you stand still or only walk while it’s reloading it shouldn’t ever happen it’s when you go to sprint towards the end of the reload action.

It’s a glitch, I’m not sprinting before it’s loaded. It doesn’t complete the load.

It’s literally appeared since the last update, absolutely no problems with it previously. I’ll get a clearer video of it later. The giveaway on the animation is the final “click” on the mag load. When that doesn’t happen for some reason, it’s not finishing the load.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It’s a glitch, I’m not sprinting before it’s loaded. It doesn’t complete the load.

It’s literally appeared since the last update, absolutely no problems with it previously. I’ll get a clearer video of it later. The giveaway on the animation is the final “click” on the mag load. When that doesn’t happen for some reason, it’s not finishing the load.
Were u raging?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
New solo vs quads Vanguard Royal world record.
57 kills. Shame he’s doing it in a 0.6 lobby when his KD is 6. Sort of takes the shine off it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
A lot of the streamers highlights/montages you see are mainly in lower kd lobbies but if you search through their results throughout the full day of their streams you can see they get maybe 2/3 kills in high kd lobbies then after a few poor games they’ll get put in an easier lobby and clear up the noobs. It’s always been like that