ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Come on noobs add me.

126D7F04-1D79-4B3E-8F81-5D5E77747883.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
After spending a few hrs on it today I do find the new map feels better, games happier, land your shots easier especially at range.

Plus I’ve not bumped into any hackers.

Quite like it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Jumped on this morning to try get the Varga unlocked. Should complete that tomorrow and start leveling it up. Been using this Lapa too it's a bit of a beast surprised it's not used much pretty sure it's ttk is right up there.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Jumped on this morning to try get the Varga unlocked. Should complete that tomorrow and start leveling it up. Been using this Lapa too it's a bit of a beast surprised it's not used much pretty sure it's ttk is right up there.

Is it fixed now? It wouldn’t load in game yesterday?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Can confirm Varga is a little ripper and has to be the best AR right now. Not even fully levelled and it's melting people. Paired with the Type 100 its a great loadout.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Ja around 08:30.

Kinda want to whip this out again 😄 more for the lol's instead of actually having a chance of winning.

It's one of the snipers I never gelled with. Always felt like I was waiting for a drawbridge to rise when ADSing.

Might crack out the golden AX-50 for some bling 😄

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I ended up being killed by this girl streamer last night. Spectated her and she ended up with 32 kills. She was acting proper try hard, it was like watching the ending to an SnD game on MW2, swapping weapons constantly and trying to kill the last guy with a 360 no scope 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I ended up being killed by this girl streamer last night. Spectated her and she ended up with 32 kills. She was acting proper try hard, it was like watching the ending to an SnD game on MW2, swapping weapons constantly and trying to kill the last guy with a 360 no scope 😂

Legit?