ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Mine sits and watches as she plays on the switch and just doesn't have a clue what's going on

I called someone a filthy little one-legged c**t and she just laughed. When I first met her she hated swearing, 6 years of me has taken it toll

A SHED!
Managed to get the gf to have a go on Warzone Rumble with me.

Best comment after dying to someone "He did a slide at me like a cool boy at a school disco". 😆
Warzone players still have partners? Pretty sure the wife/grau has divorced me and I haven't even noticed....

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
doesn't have a clue what's going on

Yeah like that. But in game, on duos.

"This is too slow" *continues to stare out of the same window the entire game*

Went back to Rumble and she quite enjoyed going off to run people over in the vehicles lol.

Wasn't the full game available for £18.99 over the free weekend? Now it's back up to £50 🤔

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't the full game available for £18.99 over the free weekend? Now it's back up to £50 🤔
Was it? First I've seen about it tbh. Have been looking for a used copy for my mate on Xbox. Everyone still wants close to brand new.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
The full game was on sale for £37 on PC, now back up to full price.
You got a decent feed for intel like this?
I get the overclockers free game feed sent to my discord but not found anything good for discounts yet

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Maybe I just saw the ad for the battle pass or something on the Battlenet screen.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
You got a decent feed for intel like this?
I get the overclockers free game feed sent to my discord but not found anything good for discounts yet

It was in the game store and on the blizzard front page when you loaded the game up, it's back to full price now though.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Yeah must have been that I saw, not sure where I got £18.99 from.

Even on CDKeys it's £50.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah like that. But in game, on duos.

"This is too slow" *continues to stare out of the same window the entire game*

Went back to Rumble and she quite enjoyed going off to run people over in the vehicles lol.

Sounds like when you play with @dann2707 🤣