ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Suppose it is good for upgrading snipers though.
Much like how Shipment 24/7 is good for those proper shitty daily challenges they dream up.

Well yeah using any other gun seems pointless.. especially when you get sniped and the guys right at the other end of the map.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That the Warzone rumble? Think that's all I've been doing. I've only got the free version with that and BR. As BR went bad my first go I thought I'd get practice in first before jumping back on but I'm quite hooked. I think once you know the maps you get the obvious sniper locations but there's areas on most maps where you'll get plenty of close range stuff too. I do enjoy the sniping though as well.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Yeah mate. Some of the shots I've had I've shocked myself lol. Especially when you hear them raging.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
FB_IMG_1592410187842.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a good night with @16v_er and another mate.
First game we came 2nd and literally gifted them the win as we dropped into part of the dam and couldn't escape the gas.
Most games we finished in top 5 I think with 1 win.