ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Everyone seems to have started camping on plunder. Either that or they just go for kills and don’t actually collect any money.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Everyone seems to have started camping on plunder. Either that or they just go for kills and don’t actually collect any money.

Camping wasn’t to bad yesterday, we focused on kill contracts and nailed whoever else was there on the way.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Good they were pissing me right off lol. My lad will be fuming though. He was on it all night trying to get them 😂

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Completely changes the gun doesnt it!

I use it when I have any LMG challenges as i'm not one for LMGs but like to get as many challenges as I can done

I’ve now got the Holger and have been doing shipment 24/7 to get rapid gun unlocks lol!
Almost there now for the full G36C conversion, but I’ll change a few bits up to suit my gameplay

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone else think the obsidian camo looks a bit crap? On dark maps it just looks metallic black. Platinum looks rubbish too.

A SHED!
Warzone is proper spakker. Me and a mate were playing trio hoping it would fill with a third. Oh no. Starts us out at an immediate disadvantage. Came 2nd tho.

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Lol. Was bored and it came up in a video. Always played the default way, L2/R2 triggers.
A few of the early PS3 shooters (Resistance Fall of Man was one) had the L1/R1 buttons the default setting. So people potentially just played that way "back in the day".

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Think my mate gave it a go, can get shots off a split second quicker without the trigger movement?

421 Cammed 172
Think my mate gave it a go, can get shots off a split second quicker without the trigger movement?

Thats exactly it, can get an unreal amount of shots off with pistols etc as button travel isnt as far.

Unfortunately I play bumper jumper tactical so until I get a scuf controller I'm stuck using triggers.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
17 kills on Solo earlier, and I placed 34th after being taken out by a camper just as I was shooting someone else 🤦🏻‍♂️