ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

421 Cammed 172
Yea it's stopped me playing BR for now, until they fix the in game chat I wont be playing, weve got all 3 platforms in our regiment so need in game chat.

MP in game chat works fine funnily enough so been playing that since the BR issues, working my way through camo challenges and so far unlocked 3 guns to hold so not all is lost!

A SHED!
We had issues with chat. Also f**k me some lads take this stuff way too seriously. Guy we were playing with rage quit cause the lad we know wouldn't revive him Even with active enemies around. You not 12 ffs. It's a game ya spesh. As soon as you stop having a laugh it becomes s**t for me. @Aaron.. has a superb clip of a ladder related incident when we were playing.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’m finally feeling half decent at BR now ive got a loadout sorted etc. Come top 10 most games.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
We'd been up there for less than a minute and thought f**k this. I still haven't got a clue where I'm going on this game.
If I'm in your squad, make sure you save money to revive me 😂😂😂

As soon as I enter the gulag I say to the others. Get saving. Especially if it's a shotgun round.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Completed all season 3 ribbon challenges and of course it’s bugged and the final season 3 emblem doesn’t appear, awesome..

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
Season 1 emblem didn't appear til season 2 started for me. I thought it was meant to do that til I got the season 2 - 10 emblem when I completed them.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I had three good games in a row yesterday on Plunder with two wins and one 2nd. All with randoms and good kill count.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I always do plunder on my own. Apart from one game yesterday where I didn't change the don't fill. The 2 pricks ended up quitting 5 minutes in because they kept getting killed.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I love plunder, get such a kick out of killing high rollers and listening to them rage down the mic 😂

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Haha tell me about it. It pisses them right off. 1 lonely person against a clan and they get whooped 😂. Even better when they all try and get rid of the money in the bag and all die lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Meanwhile in Virgin world.

Only ever watch Doug play with tee pee etc. Seen this guy a few times. Let the video speak

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I finally unlocked the new lmg yesterday, 3 kills through smoke in 15 games. I must have played nearly 25 by the time it registered them all.

A SHED!
I had two guys in plunder yesterday

flew straight to the airport tower and sat there the whole game. They ended up with one kill each and no money could hear them on the chat moaning about campers on the roof of the tower whilst they sat inside

retards.....
Two guys in a tower you say? Any ladders?
giphy (2).gif
@Aaron..

421 Cammed 172
All I’m trying to do is unlock the Holger 26. Get 2 long range shots in a game using a LMG for 25 matches. Easy enough! Consistently getting my quota for longshots, but it’s not counting them up in the challenge! Fml! 😂

Holger makes an amazing G36C with a few adjustments!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Got it what's so good about it? Heavy and slow?

It puts quite a bit of lead down range quite accurately. So a hybrid between assault rifle and full LMG, with a high rate of fire and large magazine.

So it’s useful for example when you want to cover some teammates who are in the process of capturing an objective.

You wouldn’t know much about that, because you’re preferred strategy is to either be the person capturing it (full kamikaze) or.....if you’re not in the objective, your solution is to fire an RPG in it. Even if your teammates are in it. 😂