ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What's the std clip
I didn’t realise but if the weapon isn’t high enough ranked, the modification slot for laser/ammo doesn’t even appear. Yet the slots for the other modifications like barrel etc do appear. Apparently it’s always been like that!

If anyone fancies a change from the M4, the Ram7 is a beast. Quicker fire rate and more stable.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
HC is too easy.

Lol. That’s not what the stats say....

88875C4C-39B8-4F89-9BCD-905DCDE2F98E.jpeg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I didn’t realise but if the weapon isn’t high enough ranked, the modification slot for laser/ammo doesn’t even appear. Yet the slots for the other modifications like barrel etc do appear. Apparently it’s always been like that!

If anyone fancies a change from the M4, the Ram7 is a beast. Quicker fire rate and more stable.

Ah okay. Yeah watched a video on the top five ar's. Ram was third. Didn't watch the rest.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I should have uploaded my video clip last night.
Had a quick game on one of the new maps. Snuck up behind someone who was on a roof, went to stealth kill them, the finishing move took us both off the edge, he gets up and kills me 😂😂😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It tends to be the KD ratio that counts. You’ve died more times than you’ve killed people 😂

cant see those figures but if you fancy a game anytime so you can constantly be downed let me know ;)

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
On xbox.. does anyone know how you move the icon when someone speaks, as it blocks my radar/map on Cod. Only happened the last few days.

Eg if I speak, it comes up with the microphone symbol IDavyy covering the map. Very annoying!

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
On xbox.. does anyone know how you move the icon when someone speaks, as it blocks my radar/map on Cod. Only happened the last few days.

Eg if I speak, it comes up with the microphone symbol IDavyy covering the map. Very annoying!

Don’t think you can, I have the same annoying problem!

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member

It’s in the options menu somewhere. Voice or chat overlay or something like that.