ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Wahay
IMG_20200413_234953.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Nice! Think my highest is 9, and that included a triple RPG 😂

At one point I was downing three in a squad about 6 times collectively whilst the others were fighting another squad. Was decent.

Vehicles can suck ass though. Last circle and three small truck things going around. Ghey.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I really enjoyed the different HC game modes tbh. I may give them another go when Wz annoys me.

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
I played some "HC Gun Game" on the larger maps at the weekend which was good fun

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
You up for joining the regiment “session” on thurs? Ideally we need 10 as the big maps don’t work without fuller squads.
If I can get on around the Mrs and my lads TV requirements I will do😂, sounds like it was a bit of laugh 👍

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
1) Colonel Cub
2) Withoutabix
3)NorthloopCup
4)fastevo1

It was a good mix of skill last night, some excelled on domination and team deathmatch, others on Headquarters and search and destroy.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
1) Colonel Cub
2) Withoutabix
3)NorthloopCup
4)fastevo1
5)Dazzap80

It was a good laugh last night.

Don’t forget your tents Thursday! ⛺️ 🤣