ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I hope they bring in a theatre type mode, similar to what Fortnite had where you could spectate a previous game from another players pov. Me and 2 mates had very suspicious deaths in a game just then.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Game ran rough for me last night. Had my first crash which locked up my PC also. Found the servers very laggy. Didn't play long as it was pi$$ing me off.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I find that if my kids are watching catch up TV (more often then not when I’m online!) it really screws with the game, there is a very slight lag which is hard to spot but the difference when it’s just me using the BB is unreal.

local problem granted.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Two top fives so far. 2nd and 3rd in br.

First game was a random no speaking team. Came second with 22 kills between us.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
BR is for campers which I proved a few nights ago with @Davyy. I’m no camper which is why I do so well at plunder.

But of course if you want to show me that BR makes a good all round COD player you should.....

My win came from attacking! Team of 4 and had 34 kills between us I think. You can win Plunder without a single kill!