ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'll have to miss this one gents. Mrs is still in work (nurse) so am on child duties

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Shat myself then but it's just a small one
IMG_20200416_202943.jpg

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Game playing style aside, it was very amusing handing 3 or 4 well organised, fully clanned french teams their arses on a plate, 200 - 0.

They did not like that one bit. 😂
So yous weren't playing customs then?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
@NorthloopCup Should have messaged me mate. We had some shenanigans so I ended up not being party leader, which may have accidentally changed the party settings from open or closed.
Well I ended up doing a couple of HC games on my jack, then the work lads came online and I went in with them. There was just the 3 of us in St Petrograd against a full squad of enemies! Lol and we won, so much abuse was given to them at the end 😂

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Only 6 of us in the end, so we dropped into normal HC games. Was good. I think we only lost once or twice in about 3.5 hrs playing....
Nice. Whats the max number allowed in a squad for these?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Tidy. I'm really struggling with crossplay and the matchmaking without is lag city.

Some of the gameplay in crossplay is suspect as fook imo.

Tempted to return to blackout

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tidy. I'm really struggling with crossplay and the matchmaking without is lag city.

Some of the gameplay in crossplay is suspect as fook imo.

Tempted to return to blackout
I’m pretty sure me and 2 mates got killed by a hacker the other day. In fact I’m certain it was aimbot.