ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I imagine this was all part of the last update and they'll do a small one later to activate the different modes.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Its the first COD single player I've gone through in years, completed it, enjoyed it. Just gets a bit tiresome when the endless waves come lol.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
@Davyy and I first game and got a win!

EDE5CFC9-F6C2-42DD-AE34-6BB516096C52.jpeg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just seen it ping through but I've had to come off it (I'm in work at the moment and apparently I will have to actually do something for my money today 🤣🤣🤣)

I'll try and get back on in a bit though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
@Cub. Missed you again. Came back on, joined a quad with the guy I'm working with and came 4th and 2 of us were absolutely useless. We're both blaming the lag on the fact that we're both tethering 7 miles offshore.

Zombie royal was funny earlier. Didn't do too bad on my own (didn't realise it was a team game)

Just going to jump in MP for a bit. Foot some running round to do in work in a bit

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Hopped on plunder last night to try out the new modes and found running around with the cleaver and dead silence was a lot of fun.

A SHED!
Got a another duo win tonight... abit sickening....we got 1 kill between us and won....I feel so dirty. We were playing different strats. The game before it was run and gun and got a solid 14 kills between and came 5th...This game we literally encountered nobody until the final circle. I've never played a game of BR like it. Not sure I wanna post the video tbh.😂

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Had a blast on that zombie mode, no idea what was going on. First and only game and came third with a combined team kill of 18.
Seems fun to be fair, sniping with a merc scope :)