ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve opened so many of those trick chests today f**k me. Opening chests with my eyes closed from now on

I was trying to unlock the grau blueprint seen as I've not actually unlocked that gun yet so been opening as many chests as I can and those f*****s are annoying.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Snipey snipey, the last helicopter down may or may not have got us all killed. 😊

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing details in the draw distance on PC. I look that far ahead on the PS4 and just see a clump of colours.
I’m debating whether to get a monitor for the PS5 instead of a new TV for the living room. Not sure a 50” TV will help me more than a 32” monitor at a desk.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing details in the draw distance on PC. I look that far ahead on the PS4 and just see a clump of colours.
I’m debating whether to get a monitor for the PS5 instead of a new TV for the living room. Not sure a 50” TV will help me more than a 32” monitor at a desk.
Bigger FOV on PC is good too.

Personally I'd go for a monitor but TVs are catching up.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Decent game with @N0ddie and @Daz...

Didn't quite make the jump onto the station roof...🤦‍♂️
received_1361952514157498.gif