ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Enjoyable time tonight playing HC Capture the Flag. Only used my pistol and was hitting everything. Great fun! 4500+ each round, 50+ kills each round.

Awesomes.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I had a surprising few lag free games last night. Maybe a sign things are getting sorted. Full auto fal is quite brutal.

I looked at bt infinity last night and said I could get 56mb down and 18mb up. So think I'm gonna get that beast. Lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Bet you will still moan like a b**ch. :clap:

'fockin bullshit mon' :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
this still hasn't arrived was hoping to arrive yesterday. Most likely be tomorrow, was ordered last Friday.

Not a 320d
Just payed zombies.

Its not like Black ops 2. I'm disgusted at how poor the graphics are. What a cash cow this title is. The zombies mode sucks. Campaign wasnt all that great.

DB.

BMW 440i
I'm Lvl 49/50 at the moment, I don't think I'm going to prestige tbh. Don't see the point.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I won't be either, i see the suppressor is quit long through the unlocks. That's all I need and I'm happy

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Iv not had lag issues or crashing...

But then we have the worst internet connection ever.. 1.5mb ftl

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Had a stealth chopper earlier after hearing how good it was. It never even got me 1 kill. In the time it was up I killed 6 people so not like they weren't out in the open.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Been playing hardcore tdm lately and although there is a lot of campers I think it's actually the best mode. Went 20-1 yesterday on aftermath just patrolling the route with the ambulance down the middle then underneath the tunnel.

Fiesta ST-2
Played this round my brothers, no lag on his connection, was pish easy. Shame its crap at my house and I don't have any patience for lag anymore.

Bumder With A Buffer
^^^ Similar to the above but I was with SKY since moving into my new house...but on their "connect" service which basically ment SKY didn't have any kit in our exchange and I was using BT's DSLAMS etc. Speed of my line struggled to get above 2meg and upload 300k if I was lucky (im 800 metres from the exchange FFS!!) "Must be a problem with your house/router Sir"...fcuk off.

Anyway we are now switched over to SKY's unlimited package, (meaning they have finally put their own kit in the exchange) download speed of 12meg and upload of 1 meg... NO lag issues at all. And im still using the 800metres cable to the excahnge (well thats a lie im 800 metres away yet BT have my line length recorded as 1.86km!!! (ROFL thats the distance of our highstreet)

My previous house we had BT and I suspected it was something to do with them as next door were on SKY and we never had issues playing round his..but mine was terrible for lag.

Good ol ISP

Focus ST-3
Just payed zombies.

Its not like Black ops 2. I'm disgusted at how poor the graphics are. What a cash cow this title is. The zombies mode sucks. Campaign wasnt all that great.

Im enjoying the zombies far more than zombies on black ops 1. Once you get used to it and know where everything is its so much better. (on the bus level)

In the options menu of zombies you also get the choice to install... not quite sure what difference thisa makes though

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Install on Zombies? Hadn't noticed that...will check that out tonight.

I'm loving Grief so far, and based on idle menus there's going to be lots more to come in the DLC.

Focus ST-3
Install on Zombies? Hadn't noticed that...will check that out tonight.

I'm loving Grief so far, and based on idle menus there's going to be lots more to come in the DLC.

Yeh i installed it the other night. just found this taken from the net...

This is one the fans having been asking us about demanding for a bit. Black Ops 2 has an option to "Install Textures to HDD."
When we explained to PS3 folks that installing to the HDD wouldn't neccessarily give us any significant performance gains, they explained back that the issue is they play so much it puts constant stress on the Blu-ray drive and wears them out.Roger that.It's a non-trivial amount of HDD space to install all the textures. I don't want to get into exactly numbers because anything can, and does change during development.You don't have to install to enjoy the game. We still pre-cache like we did on Black Ops​

DB.

BMW 440i
Found my perfect set up now with two primary weapons and have been getting at least +7/8 or more all night other than the odd off game! Mtar and the third sniper do me well, never used a sniper really either in COD

Snipers piss me off in this game...oh look there's someone...shoot them with half a clip, they turn round and quickscope you.

Fuuuuuuu

LOL! I can't quickscope for s**t, it's decent to have it there as a secondary weapon to ping people from range, that you would normally struggle with though.

I still can't quickscope and haven't tried to learn, but I've become good with the sniper now, and getting a KD of 2.00+ in quite a lot of games now, with only the occasional blips. Used to hate sniper people, still do, but atleast I can do it myself now lol!

DB.

BMW 440i
Yeah, very difficult. I have my Sniper as a secondary weapon, so when running round I roll with the MTar and retina thing with the little dot, then when coming to a position where a sniper will be beneficial, just swop over.

Been really effective tbh. Get a satisfaction pinging people in the head with one shot.

Astra (H) VXR
Who rages at this game? I'm just sat watching my mate and I have just watched him nearly throw his pad through the TV because and I quote "fucccckkkkkiinnngggg laaaaaggggggg"

Astra (H) VXR
I dont understand it, but I have hated the last two, black ops 2 and mw3 both s**t.. Black ops 1 was amazing.. But never raged at any of them.. I just accept that there are much bigger nerds out there than me!

DB.

BMW 440i
Never really have lag. I piss myself off the most when I see someone about 20ft away and push stab by accident, then it's too late and you obviously get killed.

Astra (H) VXR
This game is so much better when you play with a group. I used to play with a bunch of lads and we owned every game!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I've destroyed about 4 360 controllers due to various online games :(

Not geekiness as such, I just get wound up due to the fact I suck, and rightly get killed due to the fact I'm shooting a bin that an enemy is stood a few metres away from, instead of them...

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Ha. I know I'm rubbish, I just don't give in to the knowledge and end up believing I should be unlocking the Dogs scorestreak every 2/3 mins