ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Fiesta ST-2
People take games far too seriously. So what if you die. It's a game?!

I love people that say 'it's only a game'. I'm sure the champions league final is only a game too. It's not the losing/dying that's annoying with COD, its the fact a lot of the times the game is massively unfair due to lag compensation, granted people should know this by now though!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I don't get why people rage. I think you must have seriously major issues if a game gets your blood up that high.

As for BO2, same as BO1 but better. Can't comment on online multiplayer as I'll not jump in there for a while until the servers have calmed down. Until then, hooning about amongst zombies with mates is fun enough for me.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol. I rage because i used to have a few beers whilst playing. I reckon i must be on my 6th controller, i dont drink and play anymore now.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Haha yeah. Think it's just competitiveness that leads to the rage. Don't mind just faffying around on it really. But if you are sat down and wanting to play to win and it's the lag that stops you (honest it's not my lack of ability ;)) then it gets annoying.

DB.

BMW 440i
I quite like the league thing they have going on, gets me playing modes other than TDM and you have a kind of ranking.

Never above 25mpg
I love people that say 'it's only a game'. I'm sure the champions league final is only a game too. It's not the losing/dying that's annoying with COD, its the fact a lot of the times the game is massively unfair due to lag compensation, granted people should know this by now though!

Spot on really. It's the Fifa bummers that hate this kind of game in my experience anyway!

Like somebody mentioned earlier though, how people seem to have been watching you coming around the corner for 10 seconds more than youve seen them is sometimes unbelievable!

No Black Ops for me though. Hitman for peace and thought processes.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
I'm not a fan of the multiplayer at all and considered selling it. Thought I'd have a bash of the campaign mode in 3D. It's brilliant.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I'm currently working through the campaign on Veteran - certainly is a different experience to online play. Is nice to be able to pause it whenever I want too!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Yeh the jungle bit was great crawling through the grass...... Totally different experience

Revels Mum & Sister
I did not either and I have played through Campaign. Might give it a shot :) Assume you just go into settings and enable it there?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just been host. A whole clip into someone and I still get killed. Great lag comp that treyarch. And then it wants to rank the people with the worst connections in league play.

Well, tried the 3D tonight. Ended up playing it in 3D for over 4hrs (online multiplayer).

Wow. Really impressive. I've not used the 3D at home for ages.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Really enjoying this now.

Use this class!! Fal, Red dot sight, quickdraw handle and select fire. Put toughness on and flak jacket.

Switch to full auto when game starts and enjoy.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Well, tried the 3D tonight. Ended up playing it in 3D for over 4hrs (online multiplayer).

Isn't it much harder in 3D?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can you get full auto on the 3 burst one aswell guys?

LY 182
Half the games I play lately are laggy and I have no idea why. I've got 60mb broadband at home.

Falling out of love with this game quickly. Tempted to sell up and just play the original Black Ops whenever I fancy a little blast.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

I find mine really laggy in 3d when I'm online playing multiplayer

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Half the games I play lately are laggy and I have no idea why. I've got 60mb broadband at home.

Falling out of love with this game quickly. Tempted to sell up and just play the original Black Ops whenever I fancy a little blast.

Is your preference on best? Doesn't work for me but apparently it does if you have fast speed broadband.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Hate the flak jacket. Seems like you need to get a direct hit with the ATS to kill someone when they've got it equipped.

Fiesta ST-2
Bit late to the party, first opinions, it's crap, the aiming speed is slow as f**k it takes half hour to turn round whilst aiming even on the highest sensitivity, what's that all about, not going to moan about the lag, that's a given. I'll stick to playing zombies I think.

Clio 1.2 16V
Yep :) think the outrage was too much for them lol. Its in the playlist with other maps so its not always Nuketown, but still better than nothing!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Bit late to the party, first opinions, it's crap, the aiming speed is slow as f**k it takes half hour to turn round whilst aiming even on the highest sensitivity, what's that all about, not going to moan about the lag, that's a given. I'll stick to playing zombies I think.

Slight exaggeration, lol. Many a time I've out turned the enemy and killed them first (sensitivity at 14). Aiming is great for me.

Campér.