ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Just finished the campaign, now to play the online mode. It's nearly 2 years since iv played, I'm disappointed I missed double points weekend because I was away :(

add my psn: jonw279

306 GTI-6
Apparently there has been a massive Twitter backlash over this.

There is now a chaos mosh pit series which has nuketown in the map rotation. But no dedicated nuketown 2025 gamemode.

What were they thinking though, pulling a pre order incentive.

Skoda Fabia vRS
lag seems to be more of an issue now im on my 50mb line rather than the 10mb line at the g/f's, this lag compensation is rubbish, really really annoying

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I enjoyed Black ops 1 and hated MW3.

Only got this on sunday and i love it so far, miles better than MW was.

Bumder With A Buffer
Maybe im too used to MW3 and how that "plays"...i just get nailed constantly after coming round a corner say, seeing someone and start shooting and them im dead.. but then the killcam shows them waiting for me and facing me.

I get that A LOT.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Last night was the first time i've had issues on the xbox. Good signal and shot someone in the back several times from feet away. He then turned around and shot me dead. Great. It got turned off at that point.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
These are all the main issues i had with mw3, annoyed the hell out of me to the point i sold the game

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
My mate paid £10 more for 'nuketown edition' and didn't even get the map once at the weekend, he's jumpin now it's gone again!!

FF 182
Maybe im too used to MW3 and how that "plays"...i just get nailed constantly after coming round a corner say, seeing someone and start shooting and them im dead.. but then the killcam shows them waiting for me and facing me.

I get that A LOT.

I get this also, does my nut in, used to get a high kill count on all the other COD's but with this one like you, turn corner and i'm dead with in seconds! I swear i shoot alot more than them also, one shot by them and i'm dead lol

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
There was an option over the weekend where you could just play a Nuketown moshpit. Maybe he didn't enter the code and download the map?

Haha, he probably never knew! I put his code in for him and set the map to download but Christ knows what he did after that! He'll probably be more annoyed now, haha!

Focus ST-3
have had no problems with lag on mine, or s**t kills either. Im loving it tbh, so much better than the last black ops, decent maps and zombies seems pretty good. still havnt got my head around the zombies bus level yet thogh, its fecking massive!! Going to get a crawler later and have a search around!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
have had no problems with lag on mine, or s**t kills either. Im loving it tbh, so much better than the last black ops, decent maps and zombies seems pretty good. still havnt got my head around the zombies bus level yet thogh, its fecking massive!! Going to get a crawler later and have a search around!

Don't bother with a crawler, just leave one from the first wave, build the turbine, then go searching at will.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
lag seems to be more of an issue now im on my 50mb line rather than the 10mb line at the g/f's, this lag compensation is rubbish, really really annoying

If your connection is really good try changing your game preference to best from any. It will search for equally good connections only.

Mk1 focus
I find the game plays much better after the update we had, no hard freezes or faults. I don't think I've had any lag yet either unlike black ops 1 which was bad for it. Still getting my head around the levelling up the guns and what not but seems good so far. Kill confirmed is the game mode for me at the minute.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I've been and bought this tonight.

What a load of tripe. I'm pissed off that I've just wasted £39!!!

It plays like Battlefield but s**t.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Once I've completed the campaign I think I'm going to sell my xbox and my games. I hardly play it anymore and when I do, I play cod. If this game was any good I'd have kept it but it's not.

I really thought that after the balls up of MW3 that they would have really pushed the boat out on this COD, but they didn't and they managed to make it worse. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
I get this also, does my nut in, used to get a high kill count on all the other COD's but with this one like you, turn corner and i'm dead with in seconds! I swear i shoot alot more than them also, one shot by them and i'm dead lol
Same.
Actually driving me crazy. Have always had a K/D of 2.5+ on all the other CODs this one it's 1.3.
Seem to just move around. Think yeah nailed him. Nope supposedly he hit me with 5 bullets in the kill cam and I hadn't even got a shot off. Have no idea why on this game it works like this.
But if it doesn't change it's going in the bin.

For me COD isn't about it being amazing, it's about the laugh I have with my mates/family online.

I'm enjoying it online. Not even looked at Campaign or Zombies yet.

No. Its like Call Of Duty. I dont see anything wrong with it. It plays the same, looks the same, and I enjoy it just as much.

Oh yeah of course, I was just replying to the guy above.

I actually enjoy this Black Ops, sure it's the same old, but for some reason this time it seems to work.

I don't actually enjoy BF3 anyway :p

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols! Actually imbecilic! It couldn't be anymore different to Battlefield!

People take computer games way too seriously!

Focus ST-3
Oh yeah of course, I was just replying to the guy above.

I actually enjoy this Black Ops, sure it's the same old, but for some reason this time it seems to work.

I don't actually enjoy BF3 anyway :p

Im the same.. I got battlefield as everyone raved about it, but I got a fraction of the enjoyment out of it as I do from CoD. I found my self getting so bored of the game that i would just get in aircraft and just smash it into buildings.

CoD will remain the same for a long time. Its a formula that works and that people will keep investing in. I never expect it to change from release to release, and tbh, a part of me will be gutted when they change it as it will no longer be what has had me so hooked for all these years.