ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

Ive bought every call of duty game (for pc) just for the single player mode , online does not interest me , although i played a few clan wars on cod 2 , the maps are way to small for me , bf3 is a better all round game ,64 player's on a huge map = fps heaven imo of course.

Clio 1.2 16v
I don't agree with this at all. They know exactly what we want, they also know the problems with the last game, yet the same problems still keep coming up.

I played with Kev earlier. I was in his party, and he was host. I was a joke. The difference in what I saw, and what I saw in the killcam, was laughable.

There isn't anything fun about that. IMO of course.

Lol did Kev rage quit? I'm gonna stick with it. You ever played BF3?

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Where's the cheapest place to buy this?

Tesco with their 'buy 2100 points' offer, then sell the points if you don't want them.
Or someone posted that 'very' have £25 off for new customers with a code which works out at like £22 or thereabouts...

I've not had this lag/timing problem... Is everyone experiencing it??!

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Nope never quit a game yet even though I was 4-13 and host. I've maybe been killed properly about 6 times the rest I shot them first and they turn around put the kettle on then shoot me and I'm dead.

Yeah, I gave it a go when I was over at my brother's a while back. Quite liked it. Thought the game ran well, and for the short time I played it, the connection seemed spot on.

But it's really not my sort of game. I do like what COD offers. I have such a good laugh when playing with my mates and lads off here.

Just needs patch to sort the connection/hosting issue.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353177410.400540.jpg
Scored this today, was pretty happy!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
But your score is s**t. I've died like 30 times and had over 2500 points on some maps.

Obsession over K/D ratio ruins the game.

Not really. You don't know how he got it. Fair enough, he could have camped, but he could have also been running around smashing people.

But your score is s**t. I've died like 30 times and had over 2500 points on some maps.

Obsession over K/D ratio ruins the game.

Nah, TDM, that's pretty standard score for that many kills...
Not camping either, just a game where everything worked out! Had a few 15-1 games etc, but thats best do far.
I'm all about getting good K/D too

Astra SRI/ Hornet
New update has fixed all the issues all of the doubters were wrong the game is awesome.

BAZINGA! Lol it's still s**t.

IMO K/D when playing TDM is key if you want to win.

I've always said this. No point in getting 20 kills if your giving as many away.

Obviously, it's a game, so you have to be enjoying yourself. I f**king hate losing.

IMO K/D when playing TDM is key if you want to win.

I've always said this. No point in getting 20 kills if your giving as many away.

Obviously, it's a game, so you have to be enjoying yourself. I f**king hate losing.

Yes!! This is what I say, no point scoring loads but giving loads away! When I get like 1 or 2 deaths and 10 plus kills, I think it's a worthwhile contribution to making the team win!

I've gotta say this is actually pretty good, playing it on PC atm and it's nice to get back into a twitch shooter.

Only annoying thing atm is I keep hard-crashing, not sure how to fix it as I've tried everything so far :(.

Anyone on Steam up for a game add me!

DB.

BMW 440i
Caved in and bought it. First Xbox game I've bought since Rugby World Cup 2011, Fifa 11 and the last COD.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
IMO, this game is only good when your playing online with mates. Sucks otherwise.

DB.

BMW 440i
I do enjoy the storyline tbh! Always complete it, chunks at a time for something to do rather than endless hours online

Bumder With A Buffer
Im struggling to get anywhere near my 3rd scorestreak (975 Dragonfire or something?? :eek:) Always get nailed just before I get it

My connections to games suck for some reason and im always playing with yanks. Played a game earlier and some guy on the other team was blatantly lag switching. I dont mind losing/being owned by people better then me but cheaters can GTF. You would shoot him with his back turned, then lag out and get killed, killcam showed people standing there looking at the floor or whaever.

Mk2 Ph2 172
I'm enjoying this now :)

But has anyone else suffered with lag in nearly every game... That's the only thing pissing me off