ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

I bought it today. I'm with Seb and Kev. The connection is awful. You get properly fcuked over if you're host. Not had a proper game where I thought it was running right yet.

I hope there is some sort of patch on the way.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm running carrier pigeon internet connection and I don't find the lag too bad, lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i just think the game is a bit crap tbh. LOL will prob still play it. Really don't get the MW3 hate. it is frustrating, but then what FPS is not? I really enjoyed MW3 playing with alymac and stava. Comedy gold!

Just found MW2 ans MW3 so much more satisfying and playable than Blops2 so far.

Blops wasn't as good as MW before though.

Although they are similar I think MW has always edged it. I think people takes games way too seriously. It's just a shooter, it's arcadey but that what it's aimed at.

I don't think the maps are the best of games gone past that would be my only gripe but still lots of fun to be had! All these games end up with maps that a poor. Yet to play one that even had 9/10 good maps.

I just find it frustrating when you consistently get picked as host, and you consistently get smashed because you are half a second behind everyone else. It's tres gay.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
I was dubious about buying it anyway as i fell out of love with cod when me, Seb, Alymac, Dredz, Geordie and Liam all played MW2. After reading this, i'll stay away I think.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The maps really are sh!te. Not one do I really like. Always had favourites on past CODs. But not this one.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hmm. Liked it earlier, not so much now. Still better than MW3 (IMO).

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
ive played it a bit.. Still dont beat MW2 tbh.. *best one imo :p*

Cod2
Mw
Mw2

In order. Anything else is pap. I think cod needs to return it its roots instead of this run gun s**t, mw2 was full of it but not so much now it's 3 years old

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
ive played it a bit.. Still dont beat MW2 tbh.. *best one imo :p*

Loved mw2, Used to beast out some 30+ kills with very few deaths on it, I've had a 15-1 on blops2, and best kills have been a 22, it's not record breaking but then I'm not a maaaaaaad gamer!
I do like this game though, much more than MW3 anyway!

Bus w**ker
I suck ass and I like it.

I am laughing at the usual suspects posting in here complaining about it, just like every other COD game since MW.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I suck ass and I like it.

I am laughing at the usual suspects posting in here complaining about it, just like every other COD game since MW.

As its a discussion thread about COD and since mw2 was about the last COD that ran well its what I'd expect to see in here. I have friends who never said anything bad about any past games but they are even saying its rubbish. Fact is they are getting worse and mw2 was a f**king good laugh.

Bus w**ker
Calm down Kevin, I'm not saying everyone should love it - everyone will have a different opinion and that's all good. I do find it funny that people that have hated so much of the franchise still go out, waste their money on a game they know they're going to hate and then go on about how much they hate it lol.

BLOPS was the best laugh for me mostly for Sticks and Stones, haven't had time to see if that's even included in BLOPS 2.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Calm down Kevin, I'm not saying everyone should love it - everyone will have a different opinion and that's all good. I do find it funny that people that have hated so much of the franchise still go out, waste their money on a game they know they're going to hate and then go on about how much they hate it lol.

BLOPS was the best laugh for me mostly for Sticks and Stones, haven't had time to see if that's even included in BLOPS 2.

+1

For me Treyarch have nailed it. Domination and zombies make me happy.

Clio 1.2 16v
Yes Symon sticks and stones is in this one, gun game and one in the chamber too.

Is it bad that i played gun game last night just to try out the RPG? /noob

Astra SRI/ Hornet

Im calm just saying. Lol I liked blops on s and d but it had a lot of faults and no one really played it who I know. I still buy the game in hope they actually stumble accidently onto something good again.

Clio 1.2 16v
Like all games they need to get the feedback from the community before they can change things, im sure they will bring out a wonder patch and all will be ok. If anyones reading this thats considering getting it but won't because of a few bad reviews, my advice is buy it and try it for yourself. I didn't like MW3 but think this is much more fun.

Like all games they need to get the feedback from the community before they can change things, im sure they will bring out a wonder patch and all will be ok. If anyones reading this thats considering getting it but won't because of a few bad reviews, my advice is buy it and try it for yourself. I didn't like MW3 but think this is much more fun.

I don't agree with this at all. They know exactly what we want, they also know the problems with the last game, yet the same problems still keep coming up.

I played with Kev earlier. I was in his party, and he was host. I was a joke. The difference in what I saw, and what I saw in the killcam, was laughable.

There isn't anything fun about that. IMO of course.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Going into town today to trade it in tbh. Alymac did his this morning.