ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C14 CUP - Edinburgh

Hi mate yeah that was me [emoji23] I wasn't sure if you were going to go for it at first [emoji1303]
I'd have launched it off the lights but didn't want to pelt you with stones and I had a passenger too that wouldn't have been impressed so when I heard the noise of you booting it I had to give it a blast. I was in Eco mode tho lol.

Caught off gaurd. Looked in my mirror like lol this gonna be easy then looked again like wtf why can't I shake this thing haha!

C2 vts/172 ph1
I'd have launched it off the lights but didn't want to pelt you with stones and I had a passenger too that wouldn't have been impressed so when I heard the noise of you booting it I had to give it a blast. I was in Eco mode tho lol.

Caught off gaurd. Looked in my mirror like lol this gonna be easy then looked again like wtf why can't I shake this thing haha!

Yeah I usually only let the Clio Rev to 6k atm cause I've still not got ARP's in the crank yet, she's only running a base map atm so it's not 100% but still is really quick for what it is, lunch control that's cheating[emoji23][emoji23] is the golf just standard or any mods?