ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C. Dolan's Ibis White Audi S3

Porsche Boxster987S
uuuft , no bad! Feel as quick as the sti? text me next time your out in glasgow

Tappd'd RS
Dunno about feeling, but it certainly looks as quick as the STi when it's on the move!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
uuuft , no bad! Feel as quick as the sti? text me next time your out in glasgow

The inital torque pull in the sti felt more but in the S3 the power band feels wider...and after new year i'll be aiming for the Revo stage 2+ which includes turbo back milltek,,intake,,,fuel pump & software upgrade.....so hopefully get it to around 370bhp.

BTW! this one is for keeps all who know me will know why i'm declaring this....LOL! ;)

AK

M240i
The inital torque pull in the sti felt more but in the S3 the power band feels wider...and after new year i'll be aiming for the Revo stage 2+ which includes turbo back milltek,,intake,,,fuel pump & software upgrade.....so hopefully get it to around 370bhp.

BTW! this one is for keeps all who know me will know why i'm declaring this....LOL! ;)

LOL no spending much money on it then naw ;).

Good plans :)

Snotter's
be aware if your going stage2+ you will need to change the clutch aswell. Also i would choose blueflame over the milltek.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

How does this work with the warranty...? :S

Banana
Saw this car last night during an unscheduled petrol station mini meet lol. It looks even better in the metal.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
be aware if your going stage2+ you will need to change the clutch aswell. Also i would choose blueflame over the milltek.

I've been told the facelift model has better clutch so it will handle it....don't know 100% if its true though......Also wouldn't touch a blueflame exhaust with a bargepole tbh Revo always use Milltek and there customer service is second to none from previous experiences i had with my 182 exhaust.

Snotter's
I've been told the facelift model has better clutch so it will handle it....don't know 100% if its true though......Also wouldn't touch a blueflame exhaust with a bargepole tbh Revo always use Milltek and there customer service is second to none from previous experiences i had with my 182 exhaust.

Check out Audi-sport.net, lots of folk are having problems with miltek and yes the clutch thing is a myth.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Got a pioneer double din headunit fitted....sat nav,phone,ipod & dvd...the car had the ipod interface as a option but was sh*t, and the bonus is the stock controller works perfectly and when watching a dvd with the bose sound system it is cinema like awesome....will upload pics soon. ;)

avic_f910_bt_gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks a good addition didnt have a look inside actually when we were up at falkland.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Sweet. Does yours have the optional Recaros?

No....i asked about the RS4 seats but was told there is no option for them on the facelift models because they where getting alot of warranty claims on them for wear and tear and runner problems. :dapprove: