ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye bye M3, hello French tin can!

RB 182
Love the car looks really good! I have just brought one in that colour too! Where did you get the smaller front number plate from? :D

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I made the same switch mate.

DSC02362.jpg

Clio182.png

Would definitely have another M3 though, and no doubt will.

Fiesta ST-3
Stunning mate. I was hoping Matt would hang on to it for me, but it wasn't meant to be! Ended up with a fellow yorkshire CS'ers BG.

Z4
Stunning mate. I was hoping Matt would hang on to it for me, but it wasn't meant to be! Ended up with a fellow yorkshire CS'ers BG.

Wish I would never sold it Chris. Cracking little car, not many "non-cup" RB's left these days it seems too.

Unlucky boys! ;)
It's been a good car, unfortunately I feel as if I've outgrown it. You should never own the same car twice, especially with 2 lots of German refinement in-between!

For all the lovers, it will be for sale at some point this year I have no doubt, maybe even very soon...

Z4
For those interested, the clio is now officially for sale.
For full details, pm me. Hopefully this drums up some interest so I don't have to write a full advert for pistonheads/AT!