ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bye bye Clio!

I havent been on here for a while but after driving my Clio 1.216v billabong 100 miles a day for the last couple of months ive decided to trade it in for a new megane extreme 1.416v as I can no longer stand the bad backs im getting from it, the only thing im pissed about is after 7 months and 11500 miles the car has dropped 3 grand in price! from £9050 (new price) to £6100 (a reluctant trade in price from the dealer!) I am quite sad to see it go but I much prefer the Megane, its pearlescent black, its an 03 plate (So not brand new) but its only done 6820 miles and its really comfortable up to the clio! And it comes with 16inch alloys!

Burgandy 174 sport t

they only offered you 6100 as a trade in??? i looked at a 106 gti about a month or two ago and they offered me 5800 for my 02 dynamique, diesel.

well my insurance company have agreed the value of my car prior to it being written off was £6750, had 12k on the clock, and was only 8 months old

The seats are uncomfortable and they dont go back far enuf for my legs to be comfortable, plus I really like the Megane and its much nicer to drive!