ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Clio 182 Race Car
Anyways I'm not doing Snetterton cos I'm doing Combe in CSCC - Contrary to what you believe I am not travelling east until later in the month. Done a few mods to mine but I'm not telling you what!

182cup & 172 racecar
Anyways I'm not doing Snetterton cos I'm doing Combe in CSCC - Contrary to what you believe I am not travelling east until later in the month. Done a few mods to mine but I'm not telling you what!

Always upping the game eh.
They've got a nice Chinese in combe ?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Well atm Snett not looking good.

Rolling road session not gone too well by the sounds of it.

Balls :(

Sorry to hear chap. I'll keep an eye on this, but can you drop me a text when you know for definite, as I won't make the trip if the Burpspeed wagon ain't rolling.

I'll be up your way Fri afternoon, so could drop by for a cuppa if you aren't heading to Snet. Be in Banbury at 2:30ish

182cup & 172 racecar
I'm sick of it all atm. Been working my arse off 12-15 hrs+ a day the last month, plus runing around with diffs, gearboxs and engines, then this happens.
You can't imagine how much I've been looking forward to this weekend.
Plus I've booked and paid for the test day on Friday.

182cup & 172 racecar
Thanks for the offer Jamie, I don't actually know the full extent of the damage, if any, myself yet.

Anyway I'm too old for doing all nighters with cars.

I might need petrol and matches though.

Cup In bits
s**t news.... Does the Burpspeed outfit still carry a spare? Throw that in if it comes to it but I hope it comes to nothing for you with the new one.